14- monica

ian and i were sitting in our room, sharing a joint. then lip came in. "liam is officially asleep" he said. i smiled.

"that was fast" ian said.

"yeah well three pages of debbie's eat pray love and he's out"
i giggled.

"hey either of you got any cash you can float me? florence and the machine are playing down at chicago theater, i wanna take karen for her birthday" lip said.

"still fucking that whore?" i asked.

"yes indeed"

"are things getting serious now?" ian asked.

"fuck you, she's my best friend, you know i wouldn't spend that kind of money on a girl."

"jesus, i got some" i said, handing him a $20 bill.

"awh, thanks violet, borrowing me money for me and my whore." lip giggled.

"fuck you" i laughed. ian gave him some bills as well. that was when we heard liam screaming from his room. the three of us played a round of rock paper scissors.
of course i had to loose this one. "fuck" i mumbled and got up.

"have fun vi"
i gave him the middle finger.

———-

"hurry up, ian and my shift is in 30 minutes." i hissed smiling.

we were all sitting in the living room. v was there as well and we watched a movie. fiona brought popcorn and ian brought beer in.
i took a bottle and opened it. then i drank a big sip. v also brang her new foster kid, ethel. she was really nice but weird at the same time.

after we turned the tv on, steve came in.
"hey!" he greeted fiona. she leaned her head back to give him a kiss. "missed you stranger"

"get a room!" carl said. i chuckled. steve sat down.

after a while the door opened again and debbie came in. she looked sad.

"debs? what's wrong?" asked fiona.

"what? did das had too many again?" lip assumed. i put my hand on her arm. "all you need to do is to ignore him when he's like that" i said.

"why do you always assume it's dad?!" she snapped angrily.

"who else is there?" ian asked.

"she's over at sheila's" debbie said.

"who?"

"monica."

we all turned around.
"fuck no" i mumbled. everyone looked shocked.

"who's monica?" steve asked confused.

"our mother" fiona replied. everyone went silent. i felt a lump growing in my throat.

"fuck this" i muttered, got up and went outside.

"violet, come back!" fiona called after me but i just ignored her.

i had no idea where to go. but when i thought about a safe place, my mind went to mickey. don't ask why.

so i ran to the milkovich house and banged at the door, hoping mickey would open. and he did.

"what?" he said with a cigarette in his mouth.

"i need to see you"

"not a really good time. you hear him?" i heard terry shouting.

"fuck, yes i do"

"are you supposed to be working?"

"uh yeah, in about 20 minutes" i replied.

"i'll meet you there" he said and closed the door. i lighted a cigarette and took a drag. then i walked down the street to the park. i sat down on one of the benches, alone in the dark. i couldn't help but and tears roll down my cheeks.

————

i was packing some stuff at the store, when the door opened and mickey came in. i quickly locked the door behind him.
"hey" he said. "what's up with you?"

"just shut up" i told him. then i smashed my lips against his. he kissed me back. god he was such a good kisser.

when i pulled away from him, i had tears in my eyes again. he looked at me.

"come on" i said, wiping the tears away. we went into the backroom and started kissing again. he pulled his pants off and i took of my shirt. then he smashed me against the door and started kissing my chest. this was what i needed to get my mind off monica.

suddenly the door opened. it was kash. fuck. mickey put on his pants as fast as he could and i pulled my shirt back on. then mickey ran, pushing kash when he past him. oh man.
kash looked at me.

"uh, am i fired?" i asked as polite as i could.

"no just uh... get back to work" he said. thank fuck. i nodded and walked past him, back into the front.

————

ian also came after 20 minutes. i was scared if kash was going to tell him what he saw. a gallagher and a milkovich. god damn. my brothers are very protective and if they found out that mickey fucked me in the back, they wouldn't be that happy. when he came in the door i just said nothing. i also didn't wanna talk about the monica thing.

while ian was unpacking some stuff in the back, the door jingled. i stopped breathing for a second when i saw it was mickey. i acted like i was busy.

he went up to kash, who was sitting behind the counter. "fucking right, you'll keep your mouth shut" he said to kash. then mickey grabbed a snickers bar.

"put it back mickey" kash said. mickey just gave him a sarcastic smile, opened it and took a bite. "mmm sweet" he said, chewing. "i like 'em sweet" he added, looking at me. i just looked to the floor.

then out of a sudden, kash pulled out the gun, holding it up to mickey. "put it back now!" he yelled.

then ian came from the back. i gave him a shocked look.

then kash shot a jar glass behind mickey's head. it smashed. after that he shot a bag of chips. ian and i didn't know what to do.

"kash what the fuck?!" i yelled.

"it's a fucking snickers bar!" mickey snapped. then kash lowered the gun. thank god.
but then he shot into mickey's tight.

"fuck!" he yelled and fell backwards.

"jesus christ, mickey!" i ran up to him. "kash what did you do?!"

"shit kash!" ian snapped in.

"you asshole!" mickey shouted at kash.
"are you okay? are you okay?" i asked frantically. then we heard sirens. "fuck the cops are coming" ian said, pulling me away from mickey.

"fuck, don't touch me!" i yelled, but he basically dragged me out of the store. "i'm sorry mickey!" i called to him. then ian and i ran.