24- lip and ian

the next morning i woke up because i heard voices downstairs. as i said: there are no quiet hours in his house.

i walked downstairs and saw debbie and fiona talking in the kitchen. couldn't they talk a little bit more quiet?

the random man was laying in our couch sleeping while carl tried to steal money out of his purse.

"i'm sorry i missed your party yesterday." fiona said to her. i sat down at the bar.

"hey debs. tell us about little hank." i said making her smile a bit.

"he's cute, isn't he?"

fiona and i giggled with her and it seemed like the shit from yesterday was forgotten already. thank god.

———-

later we were all playing around the pool, having a lot of fun.

we were playing a game where v sits on kev's should i sit on lip's. then v and i had to push each other off the shoulders. ian referred.

"now v vs. v!" he announced. i laughed. but the conditions weren't fair.

"hey that's not fair! kev's a giant!" i yelled giggling.

"life's never fair vi. better learn that now." lip said and v and i grabbed each others arms trying to push each other off.

"take her down!" kev cheered his wife.

"you wish bitch!" i snapped.

but with a pretty hard push v threw me into the water.

"and the winners are kev and v! hard luck vi." ian announced.

"i don't play." v said as i came out of the water. "bitch!" i laughed. then we saw fiona with the strange guy coming down the stairs into the garden.

"who's that?" kev asked.

"the newest member of the 'fiona brings home guys she just met in a bar' club." i said and fiona splashed me with water.

"shut up vi" she laughed and i giggled. "this is adam kev. adam this is kev." fiona said.

"nice to meet you." kev said going to shake his hands but instead he splashed him with water. we all laughed before we saw an angry karen coming over to us.

"hey you okay?" lip asked her, getting out of the pool. she said nothing but kicked him straight into the balls.

"oh shit!" i yelled.

"why the fuck was mandy milkovich at my house trying to screw jody!" karen yelled.

oh fucking hell. mandy told me that she and lip had sex last night since i told her to go after her feelings. but now she tried so screw jody too? he wasn't even her type. so rather lip told her to do, so he get jody away from karen or mandy was just a slut. i don't like any of the ideas.

"he turned her down and told me what happend!" karen shouted.

"yeah cause he's a fucking pussy!" lip yelled back, reaciving a hard punch in the stomach. that was enough. i got out of the pool to kill that bitch.

"the fuck is wrong with you karen!?" i yelled and punched her right into the face. maybe a little to hard.

"okay violet calm down. and you karen, get out of here." ian came over to us keeping me away from her.

"stay the fuck away from me! stay the fuck away from jody! and stay the fuck away from this baby!" karen yelled pointing at her belly while going backwards away.