29- for once not franks fault...

later monica and i laughed as we opened the back door and stepped in. frank and estefania were sitting on the couch.

"who's this?" monica asked looking at este.

"steve's wife." i answered sitting down next to her.

"oh the brazilian."

then we heard the front door opening. debbie, carl and little hank walked in.

"we brought donuts and a bucket of chicken." debbie said smiling.

i heard steps at the stairs and turned around to see ian. when i saw him i started to smile automatically.

"hey ian." i smiled.

"hey violet." he smiled back. i know it wasn't true but it felt like we haven't talked in fucking month.

frank got up and turned the music on and i grabbed a donut while watching carl trying to use the bong, but ian took it away before he could use it.

ian took a loooong drag before handing me the bong. it put my donut down to take my drag.

"this is not okay!" we heard fiona coing in.

"oh come on!" frank said. fiona walked over the speakers but instead of turning the music off she changed the song to a faster one. hell yeah.

everyone started laughing and dancing as i took my secong drag.

i looked up seeing monica standing infront of me. "come on dance with your mom!" she said grabbing my arms, pulling me up. i handed the bong to frank who looked like he needed it and let monica spin me around. i danced around not knowing if it was the weed or her finally giving me the attention i needed.

"why the hell weren't we invited?" i stopped dancing to see kev and v coming in. "vodka lemonade blender." we all cheered as he walked into the kitchen with the blender and the ingredients.

"hey, everybody shut up!" monica suddenly called while turning off the music. then she helped debbie to get onto the coffee table. "debs would like to take the opportunity to say a few words about grammy gallagher."

ian put his arm around my shoulder as we listened to her little speech.

"i guess what i'm going to say is grammy will be missed. and if she's watching right now, i want her to know that we love her."

i raised my beer. "to grammy!"

"to grammy!" everyone cheered back as frank turned the music back on and we all started drinking, dancing and celebrating again.

-------

the next morning i opened my eyes and i wish i didn't. why the fuck was the sun so bright? my brothers beds were all empty. fuck me, my head hurt so bad.

never fucking drinking again.

i crawled out of my bed and walked into the bathroom. i looked into the mirror, and again, i wish i didn't. i looked so sick with all the mascara under my eyes. i tried to remove it as good as i could and then i went downstairs.

monica and frank sat at the table and ian stood next to the coffe machine waiting.

when he heard me coming he turned his head and started smiling knowing i was basically dead of my hangover.

"rough night violet?" he asked smirking.

"hey you know what ian? shut up." i told him before grabbing the cereals.

that was when the back door burst open.

"GALLAGHER!" someone shouted. i turned around and...

terry. oh fuck. fuck fuck fuck. he found out about me and mickey. fuck. i was so fucking dead.