2- coming out

i was sitting behind the cashdesk waiting for customers. the kash n' grab was a small business by kash and his wife linda.

but kash is a disgusting child-fucker. right now he's in the back fucking my brother. i mean that's hella disgusting right? he's old as fuck. like 40 years and his has 2 little children.
suddenly the door opened and the little bell rang. it was mickey milkovich.

i raised my eyebrows as he came in and grabbed a chocolate bar.

"your going to pay for that don't you milkovich?", i asked him.

he opened it and took a big bite.

"for fucks sake, you gotta pay for that!" i snapped

"or what?" he asked

"i'll rip your tongue out" i said gritting my teeth. mickey just laughed and left the store without paying. i hate this motherfucker.

then kash and ian came back. i took a look at them.
that's disgusting.
"was that mickey milkovich?" kash asked
"yup" i said
"god damn. that guy always steals our stuff"
"then do something"
"and what?"
"fuck i dunno, but i don't care anyways" i said. i hate kash.
"my shift is over so i'm gonna leave" i stood up from the little chair and left.
"bye. see you home ian"

——

back at home i immediately got upstairs. lip was sitting in our room just lightning a cigarette.
,,hey violetta" he said smirking. he knew how much i hated this nickname.

"fuck off" i answered and sat next to him. lip took a drag and handed me the cigarette.

"may i ask you something?" lip asked
"sure anything"
"do you know if ian's gay?"
i looked at my big brother. "you didn't know?"
"fuck so he is?"
"hell yes"
"god why didn't he tell me. i'm going to fucking kill him. why did he tell you but not me?!"
"but if u didn't know that ian's screwing kash, how did you find out?" i asked, taking 2 drags.
"fuck man. our 15 year old brother is fucking a 40 year old married man with 2 kids?!"
i laughed
"that's exactly what i thought. but yeah he is"
"fuck" lip mumbled
"but how did you found out?" i asked again
"i found a fucking gay-porn magazine behind the shelf" lip explained, pointing at a shelf at the wall.
i nodded "mhm"
that's when ian came in and sat next to me.
"may i?", he asked pointing at the cigarette and i gave it to him.

"i got a hummer from karen jackson today" lip suddenly said.
"fuck no!" i gasped
"you did?" ian asked laughing.
"hell yea! and i got paid in any way. win situation for me" lip said with so much proudness in his voice.

i gotta be honest, i hate karen. she's a total slut, screwing one boy after another. well, i'm kinda like that as well but that's different!!

then we talked about stuff that happened today as well and we had such a funny talk.

it was like 10:30 pm when we heard voices from downstairs.
ian, lip and i got up and went downstairs. we saw fiona with veronica and some random guy i didn't know