20- this is fucking stupid (season 2)

{season 2}

it was summer. a hot summer.

i was standing between ian and mandy in a fight club. it was hella full. people everywhere.
lip was in the middle, fighting with someone. we were screaming our lungs out for him.

he was already full of blood.

"COME ON LIP! YOU GOT THIS!" i yelled.

but lip lost the fight.

"you know you're supposed to hit him back, don't you?" ian asked, as we got out of the fight club.

"that kid hits hard" lip said, lightning up a cigarette. we walked into the darkness. it was dark but super warm out here.

"did we make anything on my fight?" lip asked.

"nope. nobody wanted the odds." i said.

"how much did you put down?"

"what? on the fight you lost? nada. fraternal loyalty doesn't extend to stupidly"
lip giggled and they started fake a fight, laughing and pretending to punch each other.

"so mickeys out soon huh?" i asked mandy. my brothers stopped fighting when they heard me.

"i'm about a week or so if he doesn't stab anyone else" she said.

"you gotta be looking forward to having mickey home again?" i asked. i felt lip's  and ian's eyes on me. i literally couldn't talk about mickey, without them smiling or giving me eyes. jesus christ.

"i guess..." she said.

after a while, lip said goodbye.

"what? where are you going?" i asked.

"karen's" he just said. what the fuck.

"karen jackson? after that thing with your dad?" mandy asked, turning to me.

a few month earlier karen basically raped frank, filmed the shit and send it to her father to get revenge because he called her a whore in front of plenty people. i mean her das was right though...

"don't be jealous" i whispered to her. i could clearly tell she felt something for lip. (that was hella good, so i don't have to feel so guilty for the thing with mickey)
"shut the fuck up!" she laughed, ruffling through my hair.

"get off!" i snapped, laughing. we walked hike laughing with ian.

—————

the next morning i walked down the stairs, pulling on a way to big shirt. i think it was lip's. now it's mine.

debbie, lip and carl were sitting at the table and ian was following me.

"i'm gonna be a woman soon. so i need privacy to undergo the upcoming traumatic transformation!" debbie said.
what the fuck. i giggled while pouring me some coffee into a cup.

"it's not that traumatic." lip butted in. my whole expression changed.

"and how the fuck do you wanna know lip?" i asked, with an angry look in my face.

"you. that's how i know. sharing a room with you while you go through the oh so traumatic transformation... fuck me." lip said.

"dude, shut the fuck up. you don't have a vagina, so you don't have an opinion, lip" i said as calm as i could.

"what are you taking about?" ian asked, while taking the cereals.

"liam moving into our room." lip explained.