48- you wanna feel like a man?

so another long story short...

carl tried to fucking kill patrick with rat poison. now we're not just getting thrown out, we also have a prob with the cops. fuck me.

i was in the kitchen, when carl called for fiona. tony and another cop were in the living room. shits about to go down.

"got patrick gallagher outside... with an eviction notice." he said. oh please no. i stepped into the living room, watching tony closely. "hey, vi." he nodded to me but i just raised my brows.

"you're throwing us out?" i asked.

"yeah, it's supposed to take a couple of weeks." fiona added.

"normally. the guy seems like an asshole. i'm trying to chill him out but he's made accusations. said you tried to kill him." tony explained. i looked over to carl. "he said he won't press charges if you move out tonight."

"he can't be serious." fiona shook her head and i looked to the floor. this isn't good.

"it is serious."

"but patrick loves me." i turned around to face debbie, walking in. what the hell was she saying?

tony ignored her. "yeah, well is there a place you can go?" he turned to fiona again.

"tonight? no!"

"patrick gave me candy." debbie slowly walked up to us. what was she doing?

"debs, go to bed. oh and get lip and ian please." i told her, shaking my head.

"then he got in bed with me and touched me in my nice places." she said. i turned back. what was that.

"patrick did what?" i asked.

"what was that?" tony also asked.

"about candy or patrick touching me?"

if she was serious and patrick touched her, i swear to god i am going to give that motherfucker more than just rat poison in a fucking sandwich.

"patrick gallagher?" tony repeated.

"mh-mh." debs smiled. okay, okay, she was making this up. but she's smart.

"and when you say 'nice places', you mean?"

"ah, private places." she took her jacket she was wearing, covering up her boobs. i turned away so no one could see my face. one more word and i'll die of not being able to laugh.

tony took the eviction notice, fiona covered her smiling mouth with and left our house. i let go a loud laugh.

"debbie gallagher, you are a genius. just like me." i smiled at her.

-------

mandy, ian, lip and i were walking down the halls the next day. ian and i were play-messing around while lip and mandy shouted at each other. he was mad at her because she applied him for some colleges.

"he's so stupid." she said to me after lip yelled something and left. "men are just never right."

"exactly!" i smiled.

"that's why women were invented to think for those assholes." she smiled.

"exactly!" i laughed while trying to espace from ian who tried to poke my side after i fake punched him in the face.

"but seriously, men are so stupid. i mean look at mickey, he's getting married to that random whore he knocked up."

my heart dropped and i stopped messing around with ian. "what?" i asked. ian watched me from the side. i guess my face just turned white.