6- i'm proud of you

the next few days were good. i worked with ian and had fun in my freetime.

right now we were all sitting in the living room. lip sat on an arm chair with karen. they were something like fuck-buddies now. she's a total slut.

we were all having fun, until the door opened. he took a look behind us. it was frank.

"holy shit" i whispered.

"you okay frank?" steve asked. frank's nose was full of blood. it also was on his shirt. hold on. that's my fucking shirt.

"hey is that my shirt?!" i asked, standing up.

"yeah" frank answerd, coming up to me with an angry look on his bloody face. fuck.

"uh, i was just asking" i said nervously, stepping back a bit. that was when he went forward, hitting my nose with his face. it really hurt. i fell backwards on the table.

"fucks sake frank!" i yelled, covering my nose with my hand.

"jesus!" fiona screamed, jumping up.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" steve shouted at him. he made things even worse.

"jesus christ!" lip came next to me.

"you okay, vi?", ian asked.

"yeah, i'm fine" i mumbled. i wasn't fine. it hurt like hell. but i would never admit it. veronica came with a small towel. i put it under my bleeding nose to stop the blood running.

"ice", v said.

"it's a bloody nose, shes not dying" frank said calmly. fuck i hate him.

"really, frank?" v asked. frank turned back, saying "who noticed i'm bleeding?" no one gave a shit.

"help me up" i said. lip and ian followed me upstairs into our room. the blood stopped running. "i gotta put on another shirt" i said, pulling off mine. it was full of blood.

"you shold have hit him back" lip suddenly said, rolling a joint.

i ignored him. "give me that joint" i sat down next to him. he handed it to me, i put it in my mouth and he light it up for me. i took a drag, giving it to ian.

"thanks" he said, also taking a drag.

-----

the next day i was sitting behind the counter of the kash and grabs. ian was standing on a ledder putting some cereals on a cupboard, when the door swung open. it was mandy, my best friend.

"mandy!" i cheered

"what's up violet" she greeted me.

"ur lookin'  hot" i told her "got any plans?"

"uh no, nothing special" she said. then she turned to ian. she pulled up her skirt to make it shorter. what the actual fuck. she grabbed his ass.

"hey thats sexual harass-" he started but when he saw it was mandy, not kash he shut up. "mandy?"

"hey ian" she said, looking up to him. she was definitely flirting. i fucking cringed, seeing my best friend flirting with my brother. she didn't know he was gay. she flirted a bit with him.

"see you tomorrow in school then i guess" she said, giving him a kiss on his cheek. what the fuck.

"what the fuck was that?" i asked him after she left the store.

"i guess she thinks i'm in love with her after making our teacher fall down. he deserved it. he's a fuckin prick"

"ugh it's disgusting seeing her flirt with you" i snapped.

"yeah, feels disgusting to me as well" he added. i laughed.

after our shift we left the kash and grab. we just passed a block, when mandy suddenly appeared. jesus christ.

"you miss me?" she asked ian.

"i guess" he said hesitating. "uh what are you doing here?"

"waiting to walk you home, silly!" she said, putting an arm around ian. i walked next to them and i fucking cringed again.

at home i immediatly went upstairs. i had to take a shower and i couldn't stand my best friend trying to get my gay big brother. before i could jump up the stairs, i turned around taking a look at them. ian glared at me with a don't-you-dare-leaving-me-alone-with-this-bitch look in his face. i gave him a you're -on-your-own look. then i went into the bathroom.

after my shower i was hearing mandy scream and then cry. i didn't hesitate and ran downstairs, with a towel around me. i saw mandy running out of our house.

"what the fuck ian?" i snapped. that was when fiona came in. "why is mandy milkovich crying?" she asked.

"she tried to fucking screw me!" ian defended himself.

"and? just let her do, let her fuck you. that's all teenage boys want!" fiona snapped.

"but that's not what i want!"

"and what do you want?!"

ian didn't say anything. "should i tell her?" i whispered to him. he nodded his head.

"see fi, ian's gay" i said.

"fucks sake, really?" she asked.

"hell yeah" ian said.

"well, if it's like that" fi began "ugh, fuck it. your gay, that's fine! your still the same ian, are you?"

"of course i am!" ian snapped fiona smiled and hugged him. "i'm proud of you ian" she wispered. then she also pulled me into the hug. "are you lesbian vi?"

"hell no" i laughed. "i like dicks. never changing my mind"

"you're 14, we'll see"

we laughed, sat down on the couch, wachted tv and finally fell asleep.