18- brother problems

lip was searching for ian's dad a lot in the past days. but ian himself wasn't really interested in finding his real dad though. he said if his dad's a gallagher, he has the fuckhead genes in any way, which was so true.

asking fiona for advice, she told lip that we sould visit grammy in prison to get some answers.

-------

we heard the buzzers and sat down.

"there she is" lip pointed at an old lady with grey hair. grammy looked pretty scary to be honest.

"hey grammy" he said, as she sat down on the other side of the glass.

"who the hell are you?" she asked.

"grams, it's us. lip, ian and violet. franks kids" lip explained. "your grandkids" ian added.

"oh my god! look at you three. so big! you boys are handsome! and violet! you look fucking beautiful! just like fiona!" grammy said.

i smiled at her. "thanks grams."

"how is it going in there?" lip asked.

"well the foods not so great but the pussys pretty good. never thought i'd be the type. plus i can get blow anytime i want."

"sounds alright, but uh grams, so we're trying to find franks brothers, there are three of 'em right?" lip went on.

"who wants to know?"

"just us"

"one might be my dad" ian butted in.

"how so?"

"monica hooked up with a brother" i said.

"i never liked that woman" grammy said. she was right. "so i give you the names, what'll you give me for it?"

"what do you want?" lip asked back.

"cigarettes."

"what? so you can get blow in there but no smokes?" i laughed.

"go figure" she smiled.

"you got it."

"claytion, jerry and my baby wyatt. but don't bother with wyatt. he lost his testicles in the navy."

"okay, thanks grams."

--------

we decided to go find jerry first.

"did steve borrow you the car?" ian asked.

"nah, i bought it. i had $74,920 lying around" lip answerd, parking the car.

"yeah i also do." i said. "money well spend."

ian and lip laughed and we got out of the car.

"why is it we've never met franks brothers?"ian asked, while we went upstairs of a house.

"family reunions are for families." lip said and i started giggling. lip knocked the door.

a man who looked exactly like frank opened the door. "holy shit" i exclaimed.

"what do you want?" he asked.

"hi, uh my names phillip. this is my brother ian and our little sister violet."

"yeah and?"

"we're frank gallagher's kids and-" jerry shut the door right in front of our faces.

"off a good start." ian said sarcastically. but lip started to knock the door again. ian grabbed his wrist. "the fuck are you doing?!" ian snapped.