Author's Note: READ BEFORE CONTINUING STORY PLEASE

Hello, all Wattpad readers and fans of Harry Potter or Alan Rickman and Severus Snape!

How's it going? Good, I hope. I wanted to post this note in the beginning for a reason, especially for new readers. I wanted to let anyone know who comes across this that this story will be slowly re-edited over time. I know I started to before and stopped; this time, I mean it for the whole thing. As a full-time online college student, things in life can get pretty busy or hectic for me, whether it's schoolwork or personal. But because of my writing degree, I'm getting better and better, so I'm trying to go back and re-do all of my past work.

But, I also now realize I never included much of the beginning of the movie, the Goblet of Fire. So, since I'm re-editing the story, I'll work on some of it and add it in the beginning. So this means my number chapters will end up changing. Once I finish re-editing this completely, this author's note will be deleted.

This story will occasionally be updated, so work with me on this and the slight changes made in the chapters!

I hope to eventually get it back to as popular as the first upload was before Wattpad took it down years ago for some unknown reason. Back then, this had at least 80k reads and was popular with any Alan Rickman/Severus Snape fans and Harry Potter fans. The storyline shouldn't change too much from the original, but I may just add details here and there. Then, once I finish this, I'll start on book two again! I'll do the same thing with book two and work on that while finishing my other Severus Snape Fanfiction.

Do you guys want book three too? It would take place in the Order of the Phoenix movie; since this one is during the Goblet of Fire, and book two is during the summer with my character. Let me know sometime! So if you like this one, read the second one and keep it in your library because I will eventually return to it!

Stay tuned for the re-edits, and thank you so much for all of the support and love for this story! I cannot believe it's been over ten years since I officially created this fanfic!❤️