「𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝝝」

One month passed and by then, the whole plan was ready to carry out.

Mr. Jang already contacted the police to tell them Jaeyun approached him through call and the deal was successfully made.

However, this time we all will be more careful because we don't want the situation from last time repeating.

I had my Jaeyun back and no one could separate us again.

Talking about Jaeyun, he's been really stressed the last few days because of the event. One thing in his development was that he started talking with me about his problems.

"Yera, I'm feeling so anxious right now..." he said as he got ready to leave for the plan.

"That's okay, distress shows that you genuinely care about the situation, there's nothing wrong with it," I comforted I fixed the hair strand that fell on his face.

He took a deep breath, "Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm just not ready to face my mother again..." he looked down ashamed.

I noticed his uncomfortableness and put my hand on his face, "My love, you're so strong and brave, strong and brave enough to go through this. I'll stay by your side the whole time, just trust us all."

"Thank you... I really love you," he tilted his face into my hand.

"I do too, just don't be afraid. After this night, everything will be over, all the suffering will end, we'll finally be free," I unknowingly smiled.

"I can't wait to start a new life with you," he kissed my hand.

"And I can't wait to get our own place, so we don't have to bother Heeseung and Jay anymore,"

"Although, I think you and Heeseung are starting to get along..." I teased.

"He's alright, I guess," Jaeyun shrugged.

"Just admit you like him. I know you both got the wrong impression of each other, but I can see your personalities complete one another," I told him.

"I thought he was going to steal you away from me, but he recently clarified that he only sees you as his best friend because he has many different things going on in his life," Jaeyun shared.

"Yeah, he told me about it... I wish I could do something to help him," my eyes saddened.

"He'll get through this, now he has three best friends who support him," Jaeyun smiled.

"You consider yourself as his best friend?" I giggled.

"Okay, you caught me, I actually like that asshole. He's a good gamer, funny and we have a lot in common," he admitted.

"I'm so jealous of him," I joked.

"Don't worry, you're the only person I love on that level," he kissed my cheek.

"Jaeyun, I need to tell you som-"

"Are you guys ready to go?" Jay's sudden voice entered the room.

Why is it always him interrupting us? Ugh.

"Coming!" Jaeyun replied back.

"Let's go, love," he grabbed my hand which made my tummy fill up with butterflies.

-

Once we got in the car, I noticed Jaeyun's nerves getting all over the place.

I put my hand on his thigh to prevent his leg from moving up and down further. He looked into my eyes when I snapped him out of the trance. I gave him a slight nod and a little smiled to indirectly signal him that I was by his side.