「𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡」

I figured Jaeyun went to the bathroom, so I sat back down on my seat and waited for him there to confront him.

I know that what I said had hurt him but there was no reason for him to be that rough with me.

He didn't need to push me that hard on purpose. He didn't even apologize as if he never cared.

I'm honestly sick of this behavior, he wanted to come with me and now he's acting like that?

I had no problem with going back home if it just ends up being so awkward between us, so I knew I had to talk to him.

After like ten minutes, he finally returned and took his seat next to me.

I hesitantly looked to the side, expecting to make eye contact with him but he was facing the front while his eyes were closed.

Is he really trying to sleep now and acting like nothing happened?

Maybe his mood's been off because of the lack of sleep, I should wait until he wakes up to talk to him.

-

It's been ten hours in total since we've been inside of this plane. All I did was watching kdramas and eating snacks because there wasn't a choice anyway.

Jaeyun was still sitting next to me, sleeping. I can't believe he's able to sleep that much in that position.

Speaking of him, he woke up exactly when I was thinking of this and started to rub his eyes. A cute habit of his, I noticed.

"Did you sleep well?" I decided to break the ice.

He just stared at me without saying anything and instantly broke off eye contact. Instead of responding with words, he just hummed and massaged his neck.

He's even lying about sleeping well, I can see that his neck is in pain.

"Listen Jaeyun, I-"

"Here is your food," a flight attendant appeared out of sudden.

Wow, great.

"Thank you," Jaeyun smiled at her.

The flight attendant gave him a food box which he passed to me without hesitation. She looked so shocked as she realized Jaeyun didn't accept her little "gift" at first.

Then, she handed him another box with drinks which he accepted as he continued smiling at her.

Am I invisible or what?

"Enjoy your food and please call me if you need something, I'm Jisu," she showed her teeth while smiling even brighter with her red lipstick.

No one gives a fuck who you are.

I just stared at her with disbelieving eyes because she was ignoring me the whole time as she started walking further.

After that, we just sat there in silence, eating our food. He passed me a water bottle which the girl earlier gave him.

I took this as my opportunity to finally talk to him.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I looked at him.

He stopped chewing and dropped his fork.

"I'm not," he replied after gulping his food down.

"Then look at me when we're talking," I demanded.

Upon that, he stared at me with a frown visible on his face.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm gonna ask you again. Why were you ignoring me?" I confronted.

"How could I have ignored you when you didn't talk to me?" he raised his eyebrow.