「𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝝝𝗨𝗥」

I gasped as time started to freeze, and so did my body.

On the ground, I saw Jaeyun straddling the guy and punching him in the face several times.

As I saw blood coming out of the guy's mouth, my head started to feel dizzy.

I'm scared of blood.

On the inside, I begged Jaeyun to stop and to not throw any more punches because I couldn't stand watching the scene. On the outside however, I couldn't manage to let a word out.

Around them, I saw students circling and looking as equally shocked as I did. Some of them though, took their phones out to record.

"You fucking bastard! How do you dare?!" I heard the rage in his voice which caused my body to flinch.

I've never seen him this mad and I'm scared.

"Jaeyun... Please stop," my voice barely audible.

Underneath him, the guy, through his bad condition, took his strength to land a hard punch in Jaeyun's face, so that his lip was now bleeding.

The guy took that as his chance to stand up, "What the fuck is wrong with you, man?!" he shouted at him.

Jaeyun just wiped the blood on his lip away and slammed him against the locker.

"Are you fucking with me right now?! You insult my girlfriend in the most cruel way and I'm supposed to keep watching?!" he spat before he threw another punch at him.

"Jaeyun..." my eyes brimmed with tears.

As Jaeyun was busy throwing strikes at the guy, I felt myself getting more nauseous.

Why is no one doing anything?

My heart was beating so fast, it looked like Jaeyun could kill that guy in any second.

"Jake!" I heard someone scream from the side as they ran over to him.

Jay.

He took him by both arms to stop Jaeyun from punching the life out of the guy's body.

"What has gotten into you?!" Jay confronted as he held his arms tight.

"Let me fucking go, Jay! I'm going to kill him, so he knows how fun it is to die!" Jaeyun's voice and look sent shivers down my spine.

This is not the Jaeyun I know. He'd never have this look in his eyes, it feels like someone just took the most dearest thing in his life.

My tears started falling upon seeing this sight, I was terrified.

"Stop it! You're scaring Yera!" Jay finally blurted out the words I wanted to say.

As Jaeyun took in Jay's words, he shifted his gaze towards me. The rage was still visible in his eyes and for one second it looked like he wanted to murder me.

My eyes started to fill with more fear than before and I felt uncomfortable with his eyes staring at me.

As if he could read my mind, his eyes immediately softened when he saw me flinching due to his stare.

It seemed like he had just realized what he's done. His breathing started to dull by the seconds and Jay finally let his arms free.

Jaeyun just stared at his hands and knuckles which were full of blood. Now, he seemed like he just regained control of his body again.

"Yera..." he looked up at me with regretful eyes.

Him calling my name seemed like waking me up from a trance. I started walking over to him and grabbed his hand, not caring about my own one also getting dirty with the red liquid.