「𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘」

I was too shocked to kiss him back. I, first of all, had to handle this situation.

I was sitting on his lap, with him holding my hips ever so softly to not hurt me.

I could smell his cologne and it drove me crazy.

Of course, I had already smelled it before, but now, so close to him, I was not able to control myself any longer.

I kissed him back.

We both were moving in sync. When I told him to show me what he was feeling, I didn't expect this. Yet, I'm still enjoying this.

When we were teenagers, I imagined how it would be if his lips touched mine.

Now, that I think about it, it was completely delusional of me to say that we were best friends.

There was always more. The tension, the closeness, the way no one ever mattered when I was with him.

Was that not enough proof for my brain to realize my feelings towards him?

Now, I'm in this situation. He's kissing me, gently pulling me closer to him. No matter how mad he was or how much I pissed him off, never he had the intention of hurting me.

I realized that tonight, I saw a completely new side of Jaeyun. He never yelled at me in all seriousness, he never cried or broke down in front of me, he has never showed any negative feelings to me.

But this is not how a healthy human brain works. He must've bottled everything up so badly that he just couldn't even properly breathe moments ago.

I messed him up this badly, huh?

I could feel the tears on our faces mixing. I could taste his tears, the tears he kept away from me for years.

Was I really that selfish that he felt like he couldn't trust me to talk about all of this?

No matter what the answer was, it would never change my feelings towards him.

He reached my face and pulled me closer, so that our chests were touching.

This kiss was full of emotions.

Just then, I realized one thing... This kiss showed all the feelings he was keeping inside.

Sadness, fear, fatigue, care, but most importantly...

Love.

Jaeyun, I never knew you felt that way.

Forgive me for being so stupid to make you feel worthless because in my world, you're everything to me.

Everything else is worthless, but you.

Upon realizing this, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him in a way to assure him that it was okay, he could feel okay, he doesn't have to be afraid anymore.

He doesn't have to be afraid of me anymore because now, I know for a fact that...

I am incredibly in love with Sim Jaeyun.

And there was no going back.

Suddenly, he gently pulled away and I was met with the feeling of emptiness again.

"Why are you crying, love?" I heard him speak up.

I touched my face and didn't realize my tears were still flowing like a waterfall.

"Have I overwhelmed you? That was not my intention, please don't-" he started panicking.

"Jaeyun," I cut him off.