「𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘」

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 - 𝗬𝗘𝗥𝝠'𝗦 𝗣𝝝𝗩

The sun was shining brightly and overall, a good mood filled the atmosphere.

Currently, we were taking a walk with Layla at the park on a perfect spring day. Children were playing, people had picnics and you could hear the sound of the birds chirping.

"It's so beautiful here," I astounded.

"Indeed, very beautiful," I looked at Jaeyun who was staring at me.

"The scenery, not me," I pushed him lightly.

"Even if the most beautiful sight in the world would be in front of me, I would still catch myself looking at you," he intertwined our hands while his other one was holding Layla's leash.

"Cheesy, Sim Jaeyun. Very cheesy," I looked down, trying to cover up my blushing face.

"I'm serious. You're my gorgeous girl and no one can ever get near your level," he spoke with a bright smile.

"Well, you're also my gorgeous boy," I spoke boldly. I knew my compliments had a strong impact on him, that's why I wasn't surprised when I saw his eyes widen and him laughing to himself.

"I'm all yours, love," he kissed me cheek while the smell of his cologne filled my nostrils.

"Jaeyun?" I looked up at him after a few moments of silence.

"Yes, my love?" he looked up with his curious gaze.

"Thank you for loving me," I smiled while we both shared deep eye contact.

His face immediately softened and for a second it looked like he was melting. "How could I not when you're so cute?" he pinched my cheek.

"I don't do cute," I returned to my poker face.

"That's right... You only do it for me," he winked.

"Layla, bite him in the ass," I demanded, looking down at the clueless dog.

She just stared at me with her typical smile while her tongue was stuck out. "There's not one single thought behind these eyes," I petted her.

"That's why I said she reminds me of you," I heard Jaeyun speaking from behind.

"You know, pets actually look like their owners and you're the living example for it," I petted his head.

"Really? Then you might also wanna put me on a leash," he giggled.

"What?!" I accidentally yelled.

His eyes widened upon realizing how I took it in. "No! I meant I'm your dog- No, you put leashes on a dog- No, it's not what you-" he started to get red due to the embarrassment.

I cut him off as I placed a kiss on his lips. "I love it when you're flustered," I smirked.

"Well, then I might be always flustered," he lazily laughed before pulling me back into his embrace, this time deepening the kiss.

He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I could feel his body growing hot while hovering over me.

"Jaeyun- Not here," I broke the kiss.

"I wasn't doing anything," he whined. "Put your lips on mine again."

"We're in public, people are gonna see us," I put my hand on his chest to pull away.

"I don't give a fuck about them."

"It's inappropriate, let's continue once we're back," I thought of an excuse.