「𝗙𝝝𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘」

"You know how my father treated me, yet you still decided to side with him?!" Jaeyun yelled at me furiously.

"What? I never sided with him," my voice was all small from the fear that I held inside of me.

"Then how do you dare to call me a murderer?!" he pushed me hard.

"Jaeyun, stop. You're scaring me," I stuttered, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Scaring you?! You deserve that, you should've known to not piss me off!" he yelled even louder.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he came closer to me.

"Maybe... I should just end your life like how I did with my father's," his eyes seemed like a stranger's.

This was not my Jaeyun.

"So, it's true?" my eyes widened in fear.

"Of course it's true, I only fooled you after all. Did you really think a pathetic person like you deserves love?" his gaze sharpened.

"No..." I quietly mumbled.

"You're not even worthy of living. Let me just make it easy for you," he gently grabbed my head.

"What are you doing..?" I asked, feeling something bad is about to happen.

"Ending every pain you've ever caused to everyone else."

Suddenly, he hit my head hard against the wall behind us and all I could see was the red liquid smeared on the white wall and dripping down on the ground.

I let out a loud scream when my eyes finally opened, releasing me from that horrible nightmare I had.

I realized that I was still in Heeseung's house, but now in my room. The sun was slowly rising and I didn't know for how long I've slept.

I heard some knocks on my door before a voice spoke, "Yera? Are you alright? You were screaming."

I decided to stay quiet because I didn't know what to answer.

No, I'm not alright at all.

"I'm coming in in the count of three, okay?" he asked gently.

He's so respectful if it's about things like these.

When he slowly opened the door, he peeked his head in my direction to check up on me.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a low voice.

"You can come in," I allowed, sighing.

"Why did you scream?" he asked as he fully opened the door and came closer to my bed.

"It's nothing..." I avoided his eyes.

"Did you... Have a nightmare?" he carefully sat down on the bed.

"How do you know?" I asked stupidly, like it was a big mystery to solve.

"You're sweating and still breathing heavily. Also, I'm kind of familiar with these incidents," he admitted, now also looking down.

"Do you have them regularly?" curiously, I took a look at him.

"Every damn night..." he muttered.

It was silent for a few seconds before he spoke up again, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't want to burden you, you already have enough on your plate it seems," I declined.

"Don't be silly. Remember what I told you on the first day? I can empathize with you, that's why I decided to protect you because losers like us can only be there for each other," he explained.