「𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝝝𝗡𝗘」

The next morning, I woke up with sun rays hitting my face.

It was a beautiful Tuesday morning with the birds chirping from outside the window.

I opened my eyes just to get hit with an unbelievable amount of shock.

I was laying on someone's chest.

My left hand was resting on their stomach. I looked up, hoping it wasn't the person I expected it to be.

And there I saw him, Jaeyun was sleeping peacefully with his chest rising up and down caused by the light breathing.

What the fuck happened?

The fact that I told him I'll kill him if he came near me or touched me in any way but here I am, on his side of the bed, laying on his chest.

But I noticed I wasn't the only one who broke the rule. His left hand rested on my waist and his right hand clung onto my arm which was laying on his chest.

What happened last night?

It was definitely me who moved but him embracing me into his arms was also questionable.

We never did these kind of things... Especially not as best friends. Friends don't do that, it's not normal-

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt him moving under me.

I didn't know what to do, I started panicking, so I pretended to still be asleep.

I noticed him being silent for minutes after waking up. Did he fall asleep again?

I opened my eyes, just to catch him staring at me with a small smile plastered on his face.

I was still laying on his chest while we both made eye contact.

My heart skipped a beat and I could also hear and feel his beating like crazy.

The sun shone right in his face, so I could analyze his beautiful brown eyes directly.

The way he looked at me might be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Not because I want him so stare at me but because I had a direct view of his eyes.

If I could, I'd paint a picture of them and put them somewhere deep into my heart.

I know I told him not to touch me, but his eyes touched me more than his hands ever could.

I wonder what I look like in your eyes, Jaeyun.

In this moment, it was just us.

Suddenly, he looked down to my lips.

I couldn't hold it anymore, I panicked, so I sat up in a fast motion.

This is wrong, this shouldn't have happened. I feel disgusting for the thoughts I have.

"Yera-"

"I'm sorry, Jaeyun. I shouldn't have done this," I got up from the bed, left the room and went to my own one.

There, I leaned against the door after I shut it tightly.

I can't face him anymore, not anytime soon.

I hated the thought that I'm forced to speak to him because of my dad, he'll notice if something is off.

I decided to take a shower along with cold water so it wakes me up and helps me to stay in the right mind.

-

I went down to eat breakfast where I was greeted by my father and his wife.

I noticed that Jaeyun was still not down here, so I excused myself and went upstairs again to call him.