「𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡」

The two weeks in Milan went by like a breeze. Together with Jaeyun here, I've had such a great time. We went on little dates almost everyday and at night we would cuddle ourselves to sleep.

Milan had grown to my heart and I can proudly say it's my favorite city in the whole world.

Right now, I was out with Jaeyun. We wanted to take a look at the whole city again because today was our last day here.

I'm not gonna lie, I'll miss the nights out, the cute dates, and all the wonderful memories. After all, Jaeyun asked me to be his girlfriend in this beautiful city, so I think it's okay to get attached like that.

"Love, look at this," Jaeyun pointed towards an ice cream stand.

"Let's get ourselves our last ice cream before we return home," I made my way with his hand in mine.

"I'll be right back, just going to the bathroom," he stopped midway.

"Alright, make it fast. I'm gonna get mine, you know I'm impatient when it's about food," I mentioned.

"Be right back, love," he kissed my hand before he let go of it.

His actions made me blush so hard, he has to stop this if he didn't want me to get a heart attack.

I stood in line behind a couple, luckily it was only them, so I didn't have to wait for long.

"Chocolate as his hair and mint as his eyes," the ice cream man handed the woman her ice cream.

"And for you, peanut butter for her eyes and lemon for her hair," he handed the man his ice cream.

"I've never tried this weird combo," they both spoke in unison. When they realized that, they started breaking out in laughter.

"Try it, you guys have to trust me," the ice cream man reassured.

When they both hesitantly licked their ice creams, their eyes widened.

"What-"

"This is amazing!" the woman cheered.

"Who knew that such a unique combination could taste that good?" the man laughed.

"That's how you know you're made for each other," the ice cream man smiled at them.

"Thank you for the ice cream, have a good day," they bid farewell.

My eyes trailed with them, following their steps. They both indeed seemed to be so happy and made for each other. The way they were looking each other in the eyes said it all. Actions were always louder than words.

"What can I get for you, young lady?" he smiled at me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Would you mind... Surprising me like you did with them?" I asked hesitantly.

Upon hearing my question, he gave me a warm smile. "Of course," he answered after.

"Let's see... Caramel-toffee for his hair and coffee for his eyes," he suddenly lifted his head up and stared at me.

This is making me kind of uncomfortable.

"Forget the coffee, chocolate fits him perfectly," he corrected.