「𝗙𝝝𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝝝」

"Do you carry rocks inside of these boxes?" Heeseung asked, putting the brown package down.

"Yes, I put them in this morning just for you," I rolled my eyes.

"Was this the last one?" he put his hands on his hips, panting.

"Yeah, thank you," I opened the box to sort my stuff inside my new room.

"Did you just thank me? The Great Yera just thanked me?" he gasped.

"Get out of my room while I'm being nice, Lee," I demanded, staring at him.

"Your room? We're getting comfortable, huh?" he giggled, trying to cheer up the mood.

What did I get myself into..?

Two days ago, Heeseung asked me to move in with him and I'm slowly starting to regret it. Of course, I knew what kind of annoying person he'd be, but if I wanted to stay alive, my new home had to be here.

-

𝗧𝗪𝝝 𝗗𝝠𝗬𝗦 𝝠𝗚𝝝 - 𝗬𝗘𝗥𝝠'𝗦 𝗣𝝝𝗩

"You're crazy if you think I'd move in with a person I barely know," I was ready to stand up.

Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist from the opposite side of the table, "So you'd rather die at your father's or my father's hands instead of moving in with me?"

I stayed quiet. Of course, I didn't want to die. There were just so many things waiting for me in this life and I couldn't just give up my visions. Just the thought of not being able to live on gave me goosebumps.

I'd never forgive myself if I die before seeing him again.

No, he's dead to me. He just left without nothing.

"I can protect you, Yera. We both can work against our fathers. Believe me, I know how it feels like to always be the third wheel inside your own family. I know how it feels to be treated like a disgrace by your own father," Heeseung explained with his eyes drowning in sadness.

Something inside me snapped. It felt so good to have someone who has the same or a similar story to you, someone who can emphasize.

"Are you not tired of people treating you that way? I know how much potential you have, it's all written on these papers," he pointed at my certificate.

"Don't let other people use you and your feelings again. You have a right to be mad and to choose not to please them anymore,"

"I can even find Sim Jake for you."

"What?" his last sentence left me confused.

"I know that the police gave you a limited amount of time to find any clues about his whereabouts and I can help you. Together, we can catch him and then you're free from all the trauma, pain, guilt and shame. Accept my help and everything will be okay." (A/N: Did anyone spot the The Weekend reference?👀)

"I..." I stood there frozen on my spot.

Don't do it, Yera. He's a stranger.

But he understands what I want to establish in life...

He's lying, all of them are lying.

He's trying to help because he was also in that situation...

Do you really want to hand Jaeyun in?

I want to serve justice because I'm afraid he'll do his crimes to other people...