「𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡」

𝗙𝗟𝝠𝗦𝗛𝗕𝝠𝗖𝗞: 𝝝𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝝝𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝝝𝗥𝗘 𝗝𝝠𝗞𝗘 𝗛𝝠𝗗 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧

"Finally we arrived," Jaeyun sighed before the door opened. There, a woman with a smile plastered on her face, approached us.

"Good evening, Jake. Who's this pretty lady?" she asked giving me a welcoming smile.

"Hello, ma'am. This is Yera, my best friend," Jaeyun started.

"Yera, this is Moon Siyeon. She started working here recently," he introduced us to each other.

"Hello, nice to meet you, Ms. Moon," I gave her a friendly wave.

"Likewise, Yera. Jake, your mother told us that she's coming home today, in like an hour," she faced Jake again.

"Really? That's good, thank you for telling me," his face stayed neutral.

"We'll be going to my room, we have a project to work on," he continued while grabbing my hand.

"I'll bring you guys something to eat in a few minutes," she smiled.

"You know I can do it by myself-"

"Jake, I work here, this is my job," she interrupted him, crossing her arms.

Jaeyun just sighed, uttered a small "thank you" and we made our way upstairs, to his room.

When we arrived in his room, I couldn't help but still get surprised by the lack of color that was going on in it. His room was completely black. The bedsheets, the walls, the wardrobe, he even had black roses on his black drawer.

It wasn't my first time being in his bedroom, so I got a bit used to it.

He laid down on his bed while I sat on the ground and took out my school supplies.

"Why are you on the ground, come on," he patted the empty space next to him on his bed.

"We need to get the project done, that's literally why I came here," I frowned.

"Ouch, you didn't come because of me but because of the project?" he faked a tear along with a crying expression.

I ignored him and opened my laptop to get started with the work.

"Come onnnnnn," he whined.

"Jake, no. We don't have that much time anymore," I complained, not taking my eyes off my laptop.

"But it's just a few minutes, I need to tell you something important," he admitted with a grin.

Not gonna lie, I was starting to get curious of what he wanted to tell me. So, I had a fight with myself whether to join him or not.

I looked up from my laptop just to make direct eye contact with Jaeyun.

"Mhm?" he smirked.

His stupid smirk did it for me, so I stood up, ready to join laying next to him on his bed.

As I was staring at the ceiling and he still didn't say a word, I decided to turn to face him and ask why he wasn't talking.

To my luck, he was already looking at me and now our faces were very close.

I just shrugged the feeling off and turned back around.

"So... Are you going to start talking?" I pushed him.

"Yeah, uhm, you know. Yesterday... Someone asked me out," he finally let out.

"What? Really?" my eyes widened.