「𝗙𝝝𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡」

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 - 𝗝𝝠𝗞𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝝝𝗩

"Come on, you need to eat, Jake..."

"I told you I'm not hungry, I've been telling you for days now," I pushed his hand away to prevent him from feeding me.

"That's exactly the problem, you're gonna die if you keep doing this," he warned.

"I don't even care, I'm better off dead anyway. You should've just let me rot in prison," I stated the harsh truth, knowing he wouldn't like it.

"Don't you dare say that again. Only God knows what would've happened to you if I didn't help you break out. How could I watch my best friend die in front of my eyes?" he asked, clearly pissed off.

"You're my cousin, we can't be best friends, Jay," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh because Yera already owns that place, huh?" he smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Don't say that name ever again," I alerted, looking sharply into his eyes.

"Why? I thought you loved her?" Jay acted innocent as if he was in a coma the last few months.

"Exactly, loved, that's past tense. I don't fuck with people who betrayed me, you out of all people should know that trust is the most important thing to me."

"Funny because it didn't seem so when you decided to not tell her about what happened to your father. I don't want to fully blame you for the breakup, but if you were just honest, she would've had no reason to betray you," he lectured.

"Fuck off, Jay. I'm not in the mood for you nor your stupid lectures," I announced as I stood up, starting to walk towards my room.

"Stupid? You're just a pussy because you're too distracted by your hatred. You should just talk it out with her, she doesn't deserve that," he spoke up, making me halt.

"What do you know about what she deserves or not?! Don't act like you've been there every second of our relationship! If she would've loved me for even one bit, she would never helped the fucking police to lock me in!" I finally managed to let go of the thoughts that were hunting me.

"She was scared and set under pressure, you're too blinded to see that. Don't make a mistake you'll regret in the future."

I shook my head, "You're so fucked up, Jay. You shouldn't have brought me here or even helped me and I know that, yet I feel guilty because you forced me to," my chest started to heaven.

"I did that because I care for you!" he defended.

"You don't! Is this care?! All alone in a different country with nothing and no one?! How can I start from the beginning like nothing happened?! You expect too much from me."

"Jake, I just want the best for you, you're not in the right state of mind," he came closer to me with that look of pity.

"I don't need anyone! I was always on my own and no one cared about me, now it's not any different!" I pushed him away as he tried to hug me.

"It is different because now you have me and even Yera. She still cares for you-"

"Cut that bullshit! I told you we were done, I don't want to have anything to do with someone who betrayed me in that way!" I interrupted him.

"Don't do this to yourself, Jake. You'll suffer even more at the end, the pain will eat you alive, this is not a solution..." his eyes showed worry.

"I can take it, I've always been a horrible person who destroys everything I touch. I'm not suffering at all, I'm completely fine," I repeated, attempting to walk away.