「𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧」

Months passed and every day felt like I was on cloud nine. Jaeyun has been treating me the best he could. Of course, we sometimes had minor arguments, but one of us would eventually apologize and we would figure a solution out together. I could confidently say that we would always communicate to prevent any misunderstandings.

"I can't believe it!" I scoffed at him, walking away from his presence.

"Love, it's not that much of a big deal, calm down," he assured, trying to grab my hand.

"No big deal?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" my eyebrows furrowed, pulling my hand away from him.

"You act like I just murdered someone, don't you think you're acting silly?" Jaeyun crossed his arms.

"Silly?! You ate my ice cream, how dare you say that?! You stole the thing that is the most dear to a woman on her period!" I gasped. Okay, maybe I was a bit overreacting.

"In my defense, it didn't even taste that good..." he joked, thinking it would cheer me up.

"You motherfucker-" I hissed.

"I'll buy you a new one. Pistachio, right?" he asked carefully.

"Forget it, I'm gonna buy it myself before you drop it on the way here or something," I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"My love, don't be upset with me. You know that I didn't mean to eat your cravings," he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't care that you ate it, but the fact that you say the flavor is disgusting and yet you still practically inhale it, makes me mad," I explained while looking into his eyes.

"I ate it because you can taste it when you kiss me," he admitted with puppy eyes.

Is this guy for real now because I will not lick his tongue off...

"Ain't no damn way-" he broke me off by placing his hand on my jaw and kissing me.

I indeed could taste the pistachio through the kiss, but the second hand taste was nothing compared to the original, so I pushed him away.

"Uh-uh, this won't work on me this time," I shook my head as I pushed his face away.

"Okay fine, tell me what you're craving then," he whined.

"Make me some ramyeon and we're fine," I suggested.

"Alright, any extra wishes?" he asked, walking up to the kitchen.

"Just not that spicy as last time, please," I told him.

"Got it, love," he gave me a thumbs up as he took the packages of ramyeon and vegetables out.

"I'm going to the convenience store for a bit, my fridge is emptier than the Sahara desert," I took my purse after I put my jacket on.

"Are you sure? It's getting dark outside..." he looked out the windows.

"Jaeyun, you always say that. Just don't worry about me, I'll be fine," I calmed him.

"I just... Don't have a good feeling about this," he gulped unsure.

"It's just the convenience store, I'll be back in twenty minutes. I love you," rushed out before he could say something else.

As I reached the store after ten minutes of driving and traffic, I grabbed a cart to put all of the groceries in.

First, I went to the fruit and vegetable section, then to the meat, to move on to the health and beauty section. When I had everything I could remember, I went to the checkout.