「𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡」

As he lead me through the all too familiar hallway, we finally reached the guest room.

Jaeyun opened the door and let me enter the room.

"This is it, I hope you like it," he turned on the light.

"Wow, I love the new design," I admitted.

"Same, it looks way more livelier, right?" he agreed.

I hummed and plopped down on the bed with my back facing up.

"I'm so tired," I mumbled.

"It's only 10 PM," Jaeyun stated, laughing.

"I don't care, you know I'm a morning person," I closed my eyes.

"Then go to sleep, but first-" he started pulling my arm.

"Go wash your face and brush your teeth."

"I can't," I just said, knowing that I'll get up myself sooner or later to take care of my hygiene.

As some seconds passed by and I still didn't move, I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

What the f-

"What are you doing?" I asked shocked, now fully awake.

"I can't let you sleep like that, now stand up and let's go to the bathroom," he was still hugging my waist to lead the way.

I felt this weird feeling inside of my stomach, what was this?

My body was pressed up against his, I could feel his breath next to my ear and it gave me goosebumps.

Finally, we reached the bathroom and he got me a new toothbrush from one of the drawers and put toothpaste on it.

I was ready to take the toothbrush from his hand but then he signaled me to open my mouth.

"I can do this myself," I frowned.

"You're tired, now hop on the sink and open up," he demanded.

Oh, only if you knew that your actions make me completely sleepless at nights. Even if I'd die from insomnia, you would be the last thing on my mind.

With that, I did as he said and sat on the sink as I opened my mouth up. As he was brushing my teeth ever so gently, he was concentrating so hard, it was cute.

Cute?

I stared at his face in awe the whole time, I couldn't stop myself.

Suddenly his eyes catched mine as he looked up. He just smiled at me and started giggling.

"Cute..."

I swear I heard him utter something under his breath.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, forgetting that my mouth was full of foam.

"I don't understand you, spit it out," he turned on the faucet and gestured me to do what he had told.

I hopped off the sink before I obeyed and cleaned up.

"I asked why you were laughing, idiot," I repeated while rolling my eyes, now standing in front of him.

"Nothing, you just looked stupid," he giggled.

"Hey!" I hit him on the shoulder.

"Looks like you're wide awake now, huh?" he teased me.

"You know that I can't stay up after 9.30," I reminded him before leaving the bathroom.

Now, for the second time I plopped down on my bed with my face in the pillow.

"Get up," I heard a voice calling.

"Please, let me sleep," I groaned frustratedly.

"You're wearing your outside clothes though, that's not hygienic," he judged with his hands crossed.

"What am I supposed to do? I didn't bring anything," I turned back around and looked at him.

"Stupid, of course I'll give you something," he stated and left the guest room.

He'll give me something? As in his clothes? Oh my God.

In that time he was away, I finally made the effort to check my phone. Earlier, I noticed that I received a message.

Dad

Hey, sweetheart. I'm about to book you a flight, do you need anything special within it?

That's right, I forgot to tell him that I'm taking Jaeyun with me. Not that I had any time to inform him about that though.

Dad

Hey, Dad. Sorry for the late answer. Could you please book two flights? I'm taking someone with me, if that's okay :)

Not knowing that he was awake, I received a response in less than ten seconds.

Dad

That's completely fine. Mind telling me who that person is?

It's a surprise, you'll see when we get there.

Alright, see you on Monday, sweetheart. Have a good night.

Honestly, I'm not the person to get emotional by this kind of things but I missed my dad, I really did. I wished everything was like the old times when everyone was happy and together and now... There are no genuine feelings, no affection, no conversations, no deepness, just some glib situations and that's it.

I sighed as I got up to get under the blanket when someone walked in.

"I hope these work, I was struggling whether to give you a t-shirt or a sweatshirt in case you were cold, or some knee-length shorts or long pajamas pants," he struggled.

"And now, I brought... Everything. In case you were cold, so you don't get sick," he stared at me with wide innocent eyes.

"Jaeyun please, you're just overthinking. But still, I'll take the longer clothes because they seem more comfortable," I stood up from the bed and took the clothes from his hands.

"Thank you," I smiled at him.

"Well, uhm... Have a good night, Yera. Don't hesitate to call me when you need something, you know where my room is," he scratched his nape while chuckling awkwardly.

"Will do, good night," I responded, still smiling before he left the room and closed the door behind him.

I finally could change into something comfortable and didn't hesitate to do so.

As I put on the sweatshirt, I recognized a familiar smell upon which I blushed.

His all too popular cologne.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I got under the blanket and took a few seconds to respond to the message my dad sent me.

Then, I turned the lights off, still being able to take in that damn good smell.

I hope I'm not doing a mistake by letting Jaeyun come with me to Italy.

-

author's note: I'm so mentally unstable right now but y'all know what the next chapter's name gonna be.😜