「𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘」

Months passed and we started to settle into a new semester which was about to occur.

Tomorrow was the day I would write my semester exam and, of course, my nerves were all over the place.

I've been studying non-stop for two months already. All that because I started studying too late.

The first few weeks when me and Jaeyun came back to university, we were only fooling around with each other. Even if Jaeyun was a smart person, we both neglected our lectures and stopped studying, thinking we would stay top in every class.

That sadly, wasn't the case at all. All my classes dropped to 70-80% which were the lowest scores I've ever got. These result were like a hard slap into reality and I decided to put education before pleasure and joy again.

I was disappointed in myself.

The day the professor told time my results, I locked myself in for at least a week.

Of course, Jaeyun tried to cheer me up, but I didn't even open the door for him.

I felt bad because, of course, he didn't deserve that, but I couldn't concentrate when he was with me.

So now, we both see each other rather rarely because we focus on our semester exams which we would write tomorrow.

Sometimes though, Jaeyun would still come to my dorm and ask me if we could hang out which I declined because my studies would take too long.

He suggested to stay until they were finished and ended up staying at my place for hours without any of us talking. He'd just sit or lay on the couch and be on his phone until time passed, yet my studies seemed never-ending.

Often, he fell asleep while waiting for me and when I looked at the clock, it was around 3 AM. Then, I'd put a blanket on his body to keep him warm through the night while going back to studying. That I did until it was morning and time for our daily lectures.

If he asked me in the morning if I got any sleep, I just lied and told him I just woke up earlier than him.

What I also noticed was that I wasn't taking care of my health. That includes skipping meals regularly, not drinking enough water, isolating myself and suffering from insomnia.

When Jaeyun came by to bring me food, I always rejected it while sticking my nose into my books. He seemed sad about us not spending any time together, but still tried to be understanding. I just wished he would stop caring about me that much and just focus on his studies as well, but he took the stress like it was nothing.

So in conclusion, I've been a walking zombie who doesn't eat and just studies. On top of all that, I was an asshole to my boyfriend who just wanted to help me.

Now, I'm sitting here, stressing about myself, questioning my abilities and panicking over the exam I had to write tomorrow.

I noticed I slowly lost concentration, so I went to the drawer where I put all my medication in.

I took the package out which had "Methylphenidate" written on it. As I was about to open the package, I heard someone knocking on my door. I put the package down on my table to see who it was.

When I opened the door, I saw Jaeyun standing there with a bright smile, "How's my girlfriend doing?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"You know, same as usual," I sighed while opening the door for him to let him enter.

"I brought some food for us," he lifted up the plastic bag in his right hand.

"Jaeyun, you know I have to-"