Ch.12

(Valens POV)

I still cant believe she left without saying a thing.

She didnt even say goodbye. I want to understand her, I want to understand what goes through her head. I hate that's she feels like she deserves the pain shes going through. I can help relieve the pain. I can help take the pain away. I can endure the pain for her. She just need to let me in. She needs to see that I wont hurt her, and that I'm there to help her and show her what it feels like to be loved and not what it feels like to be neglected or hated.

I roll out of bed. Nick and I were going to hang out today at his place and Michelle was going to be there since that was his girlfriend now.

I decided on a brown hoodie and tan lose pants. I wore my crocs since we were just hanging at his apartment. I grab my wallet and keys and headed out.

I stop for a second and look at her door. Its locked. Just like her and I wish it would open.

~•~

I knock on the door. I hear a low 'its opened' and I open the door. "Valen Valen Valen, so nice for you to show up on time" He scolds me sarcastically. "At least I came" I shrugged. He told me to be here by 3, and it was 4:56. "Anyways I was thinking we could watch a movie and order food or sum" Nick suggested. I nodded in agreement as we continued in conversation until Michelle walked out the bathroom. "Hey Valen glad u camee" she tells me with her peppy attitude. "Guys have you heard from Novah ? Shes not answering my texts or calls" her tone changes to a more serious and sadden one.

She didnt tell her friend that she was leaving ? "Yea I was actually wondering about that too, we're not close close or anything but she usually answers the memes I send her with emojis" Nick chimes in with the same tone. So she didnt tell anyone she was leaving. Do I tell them where shes at and spill her business out to everyone or do i not tell them and keep them worried.

"She's visiting a friend and she called me on her friends phone that she left her phone at her apartment so she cant call or text back until she arrives."  I say trying to come up with a lie on the spot.

Both of them look at eachother continpalting whether to believe my lie or not, they both nod eventually and asked when she was coming back "She said in about 2, 3 weeks" "2 WEEEKS??? THATS THE WHOLE WINTER BREAK" Michelle yelled clearly missing her friend.

"You guys are really close now" Nick said towards me wiggling his eyes brows at me. "Its not like that, when ur neighbors with someone who your friends with, you seem to hang a lot" I respond trying to defend myself so they dont thinking deep into it. "I know you guys kissed" Nick added on smirking at me.

"How- I mean what are you talking about" I try to fix my slip up, but they caught on. "Both of your lips were red as fuck, and you both were panting like dogs when I came back from getting the pizzas the day we hung out at your apartment." He said as if he was stating the obvious. "Why didnt she tell me" Michelle said as if she was hurt that her friend didnt trust her with this information.

"She didn't want to to tell anyone" I try to lighten up her mood. "It was a one time thing we were just both in the moment that's all."

~•~

I left Nick's place couple of minutes ago, a couple needs their privacy. And I need to clear my thoughts. Fuck I miss Novah like crazy and it's only been a few days since she left. We weren't even close and I miss her. I miss her bluntness, her short response. Her short chuckle, I miss when she covers her mouth when she laughs. I miss her mix match socks.I miss when she'd just randomly vent to me as if her mind was to overfilled. I miss her sweet lavender smell. I just miss her.

I go to my playlist and put on Poison by Brent Faiyaz which I learned is her favorite song. 'Girl you do damage to me' I nod my head to the lyrics. Her favorite artist are, Brent Faiyaz, JCole, Kendrick, Tyler the Creator, Bryson Tiller, Aaron May, and a few more that slipped my mind.

Our school is dumb and gives us winter break 2 weeks before Christmas, even though Christmas is on saturday I'd still enjoy to be on break then. Well I was thinking of buying her brent faiyaz tour tickets since he was going on tour and tickets were for sale. I better get them quick though before they sell out

I open the door  to my apartment and walk in closing the door. Hmm What am I even suppose to do? I have an idea. I get up and grab a white piece of paper and some paint. I'll try to re create the sunset painting she taught Nick and I.

I put some music on, and start painting. Its not going as planned, the red,yellow and orange are all mixing togther and turning into brown. That's great the sky is now a shitty brown. I spent the next 35 minutes trying to fix this painting just for it to turn out as if someone shitting on my my paper. That's so great.

I was never this bored before I met Novah but now that shes gone, I miss her more than ever.

Omg omg thank you guys for reading chapter 13 I appreciate it do much getting this far and for continuing with our journey. Cant wait to see yall at the very last chapter. See you guy in the next chapter
(Next chapter back to Novahs POV)

Xoxo