Character Looks Description

Novah-

Novah is Mixed, her Mom African American, and her Dad American. She has very curly golden brown hair that right to her shoulders. Long eyelashes, plump rosey lips. Emerald green eyes. She has her lobes pierced, upper lobe pierced, helix pierced and her her tragus pierced on her ears. She also has a belly button piercing and her twin stress relievers pierced (drunk drunk drunk decision) She's about 5'5 and sort of hourglass figure.

 She also has a belly button piercing and her twin stress relievers pierced (drunk drunk drunk decision) She's about 5'5 and sort of hourglass figure

Valen has golden tan skin. He's also Greek. His hair is also lose curly/wavey hair. His eyes icy blue, and his lips luscious pink and heart shaped. His face is chiseled and has a very sharp jawline. He's about 6'2. He has a very masculine body figure and has a tattoo on top of his chest where his heart is.

Michelle has long curly jet black hair that goes to her mid back. She has a septum piercing and a belly button piercing and also a simple ear piercing. Shes also 5'4. Both her parents are African American and her body figure if the shape of a pear. She has hazel eyes with long and full natural eyelashes. And two toned plump lips.

Nickolas has natural golden blonde hair, quite long and reaches lower neck. He has brown chocolatey eyes white soft pink lips. He's 6'1 and also built very nicely like valen. He has no tattoos but has his ears pierced and always wear a dangle cross earring

You guys can use your imaginations for the rest, cant wait for yall to read Chapter 6

Xoxo