Ch.6

I was met with Nickolas in front of the door. I didnt know Valen and Nickolas were friends.

"Valen you didnt tell me you neighbor was Novah" Nickolas said moving aside letting me in.

"I didn't know that you knew her, hey novah I'm glad you could make it." He said handing me a water bottle.

"We dont really know eachother" I said accepting the water bottle and sitting down on his couch. "That's cause she wont let me be her friend. I talk to her every time in math, and she ignores me every. Single. Time" He says throwing his hands on the air dramatically.

"Yea sorry about that"

~•~

It's been about an hour and I'll be honest I've had fun. We played uno for a while, I won both rounds that we played. Then they wanted me to teach then how to draw since Valen told Nickolas I was a great artist. I just showed them how to paint a simple sunset which they didnt do so terribly on.

Now were playing twister. I dont know how they got me to agree to play but they just did and not I'm above valen, looking down at him and he's under me facing me. "Ok, Novah left hand yellow" Nickolas told me trying to hold in his laugh watching us in our funny position. I try moving my left hand to the yellow but could and collapsed right onto valen causing both of us to fall.

Nickolas was laughing historically, while valen laughed and I chuckled. I pushed my hands up still hovering over valen as we stared into eachother eyes. "Right..sorry" I said forgetting I'm still above him. I move off so he could stand up.

"Its good. You guys hungry ?" Valen told us straightening his shirt. "Yea actually I wanna go pick up a pizza so I'll me back in like 30 minutes" Nickolas said grabbing his keys and wallet. We could have just ordered.

He left faster than we could tell him to just order. That meant valen and I were alone. "Dumbass could have just ordered" valen said shaking his head "Exactly what I was thinking" I replied.

"You wanna learn how to play" He said signaling his guitar. I nodded and went over to where he was sitting. I sat on the floor with his guitar and he sat behind me. He positioned my hand and fingers on each string of the guitar (it was electric if I havent already mentioned) "I'll play you something first." He said placing his fingers on the cords carefully.

I watched him play in awe. Is it bad that it turned me on?

He finished playing and I just looked at him in awe. He looked back at me and we just started at eachother with lost appearing in our eyes.

We didnt say anything. We just stared. He slid his hand on my cheek, we both moved closer to eachother. I looked at him, and look down to see his lips looking irresistible as ever. I looked up back at him not break eye contact anymore. He did the same and finally connected our lips together. I missed this warmth feeling, the softness of his lips. This time both of us were sober, and aware of us kissing. He slid his tongue in my mouth, and both our tongues danced with eachother. His hand were still on my cheek and his thumb rubbing circles while kissing. I was sat on his laps while kissing him. We broke our kiss, both trying to catch our breaths. Then attach our lips back onto eachother as if we couldnt go a second without it. He moves his lips down to my jaw trailing kisses down. His lips were like oxygen to me. I need them badly.

"Ok I'm back with the pizzas" Nickolas says closing the door. We both jump off eachother as we here him come to the living room. "You guys good?" He says questioning us as we both look out of breath. "yea no of course. What took you so long" I try to change the topic of whatever just happened

~•~

We finished eating while Nickolas and Valen just talk about random things while eating. While I think about what just happened between me and my neighbor. This isnt fair to him. I cant be with someone and get attached to them, I can't care for someone else when I dont even care for myself. "I'm gonna head out guys, thanks for having me." I say picking up my keys and wallet. "Bye, Valen, bye Nickolas, and thanks for the food." I say getting up.

"Your welcome Novah, and call me Nick. You make me feel like a 50 year old man that's been divorced 3 times and fighting for custody for his kids." Nick said rambling on. I chuckle and turn my head to look at valen who's already staring at me trying to figure something out.

We look at eachother for a while not break contact. This cant happen again.

I say my last goodbye and goodnight and head out.

~•~

What the fuck was I thinking kissing him. Why am I trying to drag him into my fucked up miserable life.

I changed out of my clothes and put on grey sweats, with a white plain baby tee. I put my hair into a bun, few curls falling out of place.

I go to the livingroom to get water for my medicine and hear 5 large knocks on my door.

"Do you think that it was a mistake" Valen said as soon as I opened the door. I didnt think it was a mistake, but I cant have him in my life because it wouldnt be fair to him. "I dont think it should've happened and I dont think it should happen again" Its for your own good.

"Right" was all he said before saying goodnight and leaving.

I felt bad for leading him on but he's going to be thanking me later, when he gets a girlfriend that doesnt have as much problems.

I dont want to trouble anyone with any of my problems. I'm an 17 year old girl, with dead parents, PTSD, anxiety and depression. Getting nightmares and going to therapy. Who would want me? Who would want to be dragged down with such problems instead of living their lives with no baggage.

That's all I am. I'm heavy weight to this world. I'm Baggage

Thanks for reading chapter 6 it means a lot to meeee. How do you feel about their early first kiss. Do you think it was a mistake or is novah just scared ????
Next chapter will me in valens pov

Xoxo