Book 4 | Ch. 14 - Sensitive To Touch

Around ten minutes later giving Hunter some time to cool his head a bit, I watched Cloudy march his way upstairs before hearing a scuffle go down deep inside.

"Cloudy? What are you-. WHA-"

"Hunter come here and don't run-!"

"At least explain why you're-! AAHH-!"

"This is the third time you've tried to run away from a conversation about you! GET OVER HERE!"

"Have mercy~!"

"WAIT NOT THER-?!"

"CALM DOWN-!?!"

"*PFFFFT* -BWAHAHA~! STOP~!"

Is he tickling him..? I have many questions. But I'd rather just go up there and see the commotion for myself.

"Hey~. What's all the ruckus about?"

I shouted pretending I wasn't hearing in on their obvious screaming down the flight of stairs.

What I saw was nothing short of jaw dropping. Cloudy taking Hunter down in the middle of the hallway with a simple tease to the sides as he was powerless to do hardly anything.

"Royal! HAHAHA- Save me~, *PFFT*! "

"Talk now! Where did you go and leave us alone for more than an entire week!"

"Hunter... I'm sorry but just do as he tells you."

I said in disbelief, questioning how he was sent to the ground so easily.

"N-never~! HAHAHAAAHA~!"

He exclaimed acting like a stubborn kid who refused to admit his wrongdoings.

Hmm.. note to self, me. Hunter is weak to tickling the sides, possibly reigning from armpit down to hips. Although confirmed to be weak near the sides of the stomach. I could definitely use this to my advantage if he refused to listen to me one day. Blackmail is a consideration if he's especially unrulily.

"Royal~! Why do you have that smirk on your face- *Gasp*, AHAHAHA~!"

Hunter inhaled for air after questioning Royal.

"Talk or I'll tell Nick to make an absolute mess of the kitchen area."

"Guh-! You demon! He's such a slob and you know releasing him is stupid and reckless to the cutlery and the kitchen as a whole!"

"BITCH! I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU ASSHOLE~!"

Nick shouted at his best from inside his room, somehow disappearing before Royal could register it.

How did he-? Never mind that he likely did something stupid and climbed the wall outside into his window.

"Alright- Alright! I'll talk! Just don't send that beast to slaughter the innocent cutlery!"

"FUCK YOU ALL~!"

They could hear his voice echo into the hallway from his room.

Walking Hunter down like a prisoner we both sat down on the couch while he sat on the floor beside the fire warming up a bit more than he already was thanks to the little scuffle.

"Haaaah~.."

He let out in defeat both exhausted and sensitive after being tickled and traveling for so long.

"Now speak, where did you run off too?"

"I went east down toward Port Llaffan to run some errands."

"Such as?"

Cloudy pushed further not wanting a vague response.

"I apologized to the people who were done in by Grief."