Strawberries

*Celestia*
   I watch Tom grab the idiot and haul him out of there. I don't know what got into me. I had just gotten so angry, both about what he said to me, but also what he said to Tom, so it felt like the right thing to do.

If Tom hadn't been there I would probably have broken down and ran away. But he gives me strength somehow. Maybe it is the way he makes me feel beautiful and desirable in a non sleazy way ... that he makes me feel like I have worth.

"Let's forget about those idiots and finish eating". Tom says as he returns.

   "I have lost my appetite". I look at my food. If it makes men think badly of me. That it makes them think that I am trying to entice them, I don't want to eat it.

Tom kneels down in front of me, not caring that people are looking. "Darling, don't let idiots like them get you down. Don't let them control you. You haven't done anything wrong, don't ever let them make you think that".

"You heard what they said about me.. I don't want to be that kind of woman. To make men think like that". I tell him.

He looks into my eyes, his thumbs slowly rubbing over the backside of my hands. "Celestia ... you are not that kind of woman, whatever that is ... but you are beautiful, sexy and well ... that makes creeps like these think they are entitled. Truth is it is about them. They are the ones that are wrong, not you".

I don't know what to say, my brain tells me that he is right, that it isn't my fault. But society has kinda been telling me my whole life that if I get the wrong kind of attention it was probably my own fault.

He smiles at me. "By the way, I am so proud of you for that knee ... that one hurt. Way to go darling".

"Thanks, I hit him pretty good didn't I ?" I can't help smiling, I am proud that I stood up for myself. It felt good, I felt strong.

He smiles and kisses my nose as he gets up. "You surely did, he was still crying when I threw him out on his ass. But you know what, let's forget them and eat our food ... we deserve it".

"Guess we do". She says looking at her plate. Then I see resolve in her eyes. "The hell we do deserve it".

"The hell we do". I grin and grab a couple of fries, Stuffing them in my mouth.

  *Tom*
   "So do you still think I smell good ?" I say laughing, as Celestia snuggles into me. We have just finished a pretty fast paced dance off on one of those let's dance machines, so I am feeling pretty sweaty by now, having also played three games of table tennis.

Luckily she got her good mood back, she even ended up eating most of her food. And she has been laughing and enjoying herself. Everything about being with her today feels so natural.

I am also feeling in a better mood, and I fear it is partially because Felicity called, telling me the meeting is running late, and she will be staying there overnight at a hotel.

She buries her face in my chest taking a deep breath, letting out a low humming sound. Making every hair on my body stand on ends, in the very best way. "Uhm I definitely do, if anything you smell even better".

Felicity would have told me I am stinking and asked me to stay away ... I know from experience.

I nuzzle my face into her hair, then slowly ghost my nose down along her jawline, kissing her softly right under her ear, letting her taste and smell wash over me. "Now you also smell like strawberries".

  "Tom, you can't say things like that". She giggles, and pulls up her shoulder to stop me from kissing her neck. "Your stubble tickles me".

I nuzzle my cheek against hers, making her squirm. "Oh so they do, well they will be gone pretty soon when I start shooting the new movie. My character is not allowed to have facial hair".

"Actually I love them ... you should grow a beard, and I like the way it tickles". She looks up at me, and the glint in her eye makes me swallow hard.

"Felicity doesn't like it, she says it gives her a rash and that it is unsanitary". I mumble. Another rule, another way to control me.

  She reaches up, running her hand up my cheek. "I am sorry she is always trying to control you like that. You deserves so much more"

Her nails slowly scrape over my skin, running through my stubbles, making an uncontrollable growl rise from my chest. I got a feeling that this woman is going to drive me absolutely insane in the very best way if I am with her.right now all I can think off is to be with her.

  Her other hand goes to grab my face too, kissing me first softly, but within seconds her tongue plunges into my mouth and it turns heated. Making me happy that we are standing inside kind of a niche in the room, with no one else around.

My head is spinning and my body floods my brain with one signal, one need. It's an effect She seems to have on me way to often.

I don't even realize what I am doing before I have her hoisted up, her legs folded around my hips. I have her pressed into the wall in a dim corner. My mouth exploring the soft skin on her neck. My voice is hoarse. "Now when you are always the good girl, do I get to be your bad boy ?"

"Tom !" She looks at me, her eyes blown wide. Then she leans forward, her hot breath fanning over my ear. "You can be as bad as you want to, just take me home first. I am sure you won't be happy about getting caught in the midst of ... public debauchery".

Of course she is right ... my agency would not be happy and Felicity would skin me alive, more for bringing negative attention to her than for cheating.

She doesn't have to say that twice and I quickly put her down on her feet. I am about ready to drag her with me, but I need to calm myself. I don't want to scare her. "Are you sure darling ? Don't do anything you don't want to". I am actually very unsure that it is good for me to rush it like this.

"Tom, take me home, but better go to my room". She whispers softly, lacing her fingers with mine.

I know we shouldn't, I know it is wrong and that I am breaking my promises to Felicity, but I somehow seem to have lost all will to fight my desires. And honestly right now, I do not even want to think about those things.

And I quickly lead her out to the car, my whole body humming in anticipation. I need to watch out that I stay below the speed limit ... luckily it is not that far and traffic is not too heavy.