Against Our Wishes

As the days drag on, we fell into an easy routine

As the days drag on, we fell into an easy routine. Waking late, brunch, I'll work as Charles workouts and practices with the sim, meeting for sunset dinner, evenings under the stars and a hundred kisses in between. As the days dragged on we've peeled back the layers of the onions we are. Each one of us curious, opening up in new ways.

Sun kissed and more at peace than I can ever recall being. I never want to leave. I love having Charles all to myself, shutting out the outside world. No worries about who may see us and what they may think. We convinced a Carmen and George to join us for the last few days of bliss, and it's made me not want to go home even more. There's truly nothing better than time with you love most without an obligation in sight.

It's heaven on earth.

As we laugh away under the burning orange sunset with drinks in hand, I notice how I feel just as at home here as I do in Italy. Gazing at the man beside me I drink in his fresh pink skin and smile. The ruffles in his ocean dried hair and twinkle of joy behind his eyes. Face dotted with scruffle a muscles protruding from under his tee.

I want Charles and sunsets for the rest of my life.

I almost dare to hope I'll have him too.

The boys decide to abandon us for an evening dip and Charles puts his arms on my chair, pulling me way from the table for a deep kiss before they go.

"Non mi manchi troppo," He teases me not to miss him shortly before they scream like wild animals, shortly followed by loud splashes. Fuck, I love that he speaks italian.

I can't help the smile on my face, it feels like it's a permanent addition the last few weeks.

"You're smitten," Carmen laugh at her own all too true accusation. 

"I am." I don't bother denying it as we fill our glasses and move to the deck to watch over the boys that hold our hearts.

"You deserve to be. I don't think I've ever seen you this happy."

Me either. "Sono pazzo di liu." I confess, slipping into some italian I know she'll understand. It's true, I am crazy for him. Charles gets me to open up in ways I haven't with anyone else. The first thing on my mind when I wake, and my kiss goodnight.

"It shows." Her smile genuine, she's always told me this sort of happiness was possible.

I thought it was reserved for a very select few, but I'm beginning to think I might get to be one of them. "I always thought that this kind of happiness was reserved for rare breads like you and George, I never thought I could have something like that too." My confession brings a bit of a tear to both of our eyes.

"Mi amore, what did I tell you!" She was right after all. I only hope it stays this way. Hope it lasts.

But I don't want to think about that right now. 

"And the sex! Fuck, he's so adventurous - Maybe even more than me." Our eyes are sparkling now, nothing like a little girl talk over wine to make a good time.

"George is the same, he'd take me on the table in front of you if I'd let him," We're giggling at the mental image now. Men and their desires. "He has this thing for sex in public places."

What the fuck? I'm all out shocked over this one. "Carmen, you lucky devil! I never knew nice guy George had it in him!" I honestly didn't. He's always given me missionary guy vibes. "I'll confess, I thought I knew just what I liked but Charles is so good he fucking made me squirt last night!"

Doubling over in laughter like little school girls. Our cheeks flushed from confessions and joy. We've totally forgotten the men we came over here to survey in favor of the gossip.

"Welcome to the club! George does this thing where he..." She trails off, noticing we have company before I did.

George and Charles are creeping to us in total silence with grins the size of watermelons. A tale tale look they are up to no good. 

"You ladies talking about us?" George teases, knowing full and well they overheard us.

"Only about the best parts." I tease and Charles jumps back as if hit by a mock arrow. Gasping loudly so we can't help but continue giggling. I'm literally crossing my legs so I don't pee myself at this point.

"My dick is the best part of me? I'll have to punish you for that!"

The turn their slow walk into a run, and I glance at Carmen knowing there is nothing we can do to stop them. 

"You'll get it for that!" George hollers as they scoop us up into their arms, dragging us fully clothes towards our fate.

This outfit is brand new! So I have to protest "No Charles!" 

But it falls on deaf ears. He only grips me tighter so I can't squirm, running full force to the edge of the boat. In seconds, we're swimming in the sea with them against our wishes. Against our wishes, but we love it.

Treading and splashing in the ocean with some of the people I treasure most, one thing is clear.

This truly is paradise.