I Only Want To Hear Three Things

The second we get in the car, his hands are on me

The second we get in the car, his hands are on me. Stroking my thighs a little too closely until my legs are covered in chills.

"What's your last name?" He asks and I have to stick with the lie.

"James." I hiss, squeezing my legs together in anticipation. I want him bad.

I don't know if it's the tequila or the hormones, but driver be damned I move to straddle him - Unable to stop myself. I push my wet core towards his cock and start to kiss up and down his neck. Stopping to suck just below his ear. 

A small moan escapes his lips and encourages me to continue. I nimble on his ear and take it into my mouth, swirling it around. Taking my time. Two can play this game. His hands snakes up my dress to touch my soaking wet core.

"Mhmm" The drivers clears his throat, signaling our arrival. A giggle errupts out of me.

"You haven't asked my name." He states, walking me back into the elevator as he draws closer and closer, covering my body with his own again.

"Mhmm, I know who you are from Carmen." And how could I bloody well not? He's acting like he isn't a celebrity or something.

The door chimes to our floor all too quickly and we enter his place. Yup, definitely a bachelor pad. Covered in black and white with a too large televisions and dirty laundry still on the couch. If there was only leftover food on the counter it's be comically perfect. There's a piano which feels out of place and a beauty balcony calling my name.

"Drink?" He asks from behind me as I kick off my heels.

"Please. Care if I have a smoke?"

"Not at all."

Permission granted I exit onto the balcony, taking a deep inhale of the fresh night air. The stars look amazing tonight. Lighting up my blunt I lie down on the first porch chair I see. I'm categorically piss drunk, and a little weed always helps me to sleep better after too many drinks. 

Pushing those thoughts from my mind I focus in on the night sky. The stars look so much better here! I never got to see them in New York. But Italy? Italy has the best stars. Feels like they are so big and close you could almost reach out and touch them. Charles laughs me behind me and moves to sit at my feet with the drink I'd requested. "I figured you'd meant a cigarette."

"Ew. I hate cigarettes. Want?" I wrinkle my nose and extend my hand in offering to him.

"Are you kidding? My body is a temple." Ha, what an athlete thing to say. Fine by me, means more for me.

"Actually, it's been proven to have positive health effects. Science." I wave my hands in the air to emphasize my point. Yup, definitely piss drunk. "Do you know which one is the north star?"

"Of course," Charles moves up closer to lie side by side with me pointing our eyes to a very bright star "There it is. So the rest of the little bear is here and here." Beautiful.