Do You Believe In Soul Mates?

The next twenty four hours are a giddy whirlwind

The next twenty four hours are a giddy whirlwind. I left Charles in favor of spending one more treasured night at home, better to leave him wanting more and all that jazz, no?

Papá was all too happy to let me borrow the family yacht for a little summer break trip, and Charles all to happy to join.

We started three glorious weeks of privacy and romance when Charles met me in the slip with flowers in hand. Dude has a romantic side for sure, even more than I do. We wasted away our first few hours eating over the sunset as we sail for the open ocean. Laughing and cuddling, free to be us. It's pure paradise.

When most of the staff retires, we're still wide awake. Laying together under the open stars and discussing the moments in life that have made us, us.

Charles tells me of how Jules first got him into carting, and I tell him about my father teaching me a passion for formula 1. About the family legacy I'm not sure how I fit into, and Charles about the piano music he dreams of recording someday.

We're blissfully happy. "Do you believe in soul mates?" He asks as his fingers slide up and down my arm.

Do I?

"I think so, but I don't think most of them ever meet." Because how can they possibly? What if your soulmate is born in Iceland and you in Africa? What are you ever run into each other? You ever even know what you're missing.

"You don't think fate will always bring them together?"

"No," Humans fuck everything up, even perfection. No chance fate could fix that. "Do you?"

"I'm not sure." Charles falls quiet and I can practically hear him spiraling. Thinking it all through.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" I ask to pull him from his thoughts.

"Definitely." Interesting. Maybe I'm more of a cynic than I thought.

Pondering my own thoughts on the topic, I roll onto my tummy and run a hand through his ruffled dark locks. "Do you think that soulmates always fall in love at first sight?"

He considers my question as I try to etch how wonderful tonight is into my mind. I want to bottle this memory and keep it forever. Pour it out again when life gets tough. "I think they are attracted at first sight."

"I'll agree with you there," He smiles over at my response, pushing a lock of hair behind my ear.

Something about the gentle touch ignites the desire for him within me. Alone under the night sky, I plant a kiss on him. He kisses me back leisurely. A kiss that says he'll do this a hundred times. Charles mixes it up on me, running is tongue along my teeth. We move slowly, and then all at once.

The longing eating us both alive.

He pulls me on top of him, and I bite his bottom lip grinding against him.

His groan tells me it's working.

It's working for me too.

When he rolls over on top of me again in one smooth motion, I'm confident I'm already wet.

I'm dying for more of him. I scratch my fingers against his back, trying to pull him closer to me. Stronger than me, he resists. "Slowly" He commands.

My heart is racing.

Charles pulls away, taking my left foot into his hand and kissing me torturously slow. Each kiss a claim. He takes his sweet time working up to my womanhood, passing it over to continue kissing along my frame all the way until he reaches my chin.

"Charles" I moan his name, needing more from him.

I snake my own hand down beneath my bikini boots, needing the touch. I'm shameless, and he loves it. Pulling away at my bottoms with his teeth while he watches me pleasure myself, pure hunger in his eyes.

We barely speak, both of us too breathless. Charles pulls back, sitting on his legs as he watches me.

It's hot as hell. I take myself right to the edge, moaning for him the whole way and force myself to stop. This isn't how I want it tonight. I want him. I need him.

Closing the distance between us, I pull copy him and start to kiss along his shoulder line until I very slowly work my way down his abs. His sexy abs. I'm not the only one moaning now.

Reaching into his shorts, I bite my lip and look up at the man whose driving me crazy for consent. "Please," He whispers and hangs his head back. Answering his request, I grasp his hard cock in one hand and spring it out from his waist line.

Yes.

I suck him hard, working him from both angles. I move slowly, taking my sweet time and enjoying hearing his pleasure from it.

I get him right to the edge, near shaking when he says the words I've been waiting to hear. "Amelia, I need you."

I pull away, facing him on our knees and enjoying the eye contact. I've never felt sexier then I do with him.

"Then take me." My request is immediately answered. Charles pulls me close and rubs against where I need him most.

We're breathless. I wrap my legs around him just above and hang on for dear life when he finally pushes into me.

Fuck yes.

He doesn't drop the eye contact, and we say a hundred things without words as he moves in and out of me at a snails pace.

When the pleasure mounts between us, orgasm vibrates through us in perfect sync as we call out for each other in bliss. And I know.

This feels different.

This isn't sex.

This is making love.