TW: Moonbin of Astro

I am here to express my deepest condolences to every Astro fan/AROHA who had to face the death of Moonbin yesterday/today.

I, personally, wasn't a fan of Astro, I just never got to discover their music.

And even though I cannot relate with this recent wash of pain, past 'me' can.

And that past me is still alive, very much even, and she still sometimes screams at me to just let go of the pain.

Of course it is absolutely not comparable but i had been hit by Jonghyun's death back in 2017 as I was, and still am, a proud Shawol.

I just want to remind you that whatever you're feeling right now is valid, let it all out so in the future your now 'me' doesn't have anything to hold against you like mine does.

The next few days, weeks or even months will be filled with almost unbearable pain for some of you while other's won't feel a thing.

Both of it and everything in between is absolutely okay to feel, pain and grieve is processed differently by all people so don't let anyone tell you what to feel and what not.

Just know that all this pain will fade.

It might not pass, but it will fade.

It will get better, even if it might never goes away.

This year's spring might be the coldest one in years, but it will get warm again.

Surround yourself with love and warmth and everything you need in order to survive this journey of grieve.

Even if I'm not an AROHA myself and not sure whether I'm in the position or not to say this, I want to ask you to remember him well.

For these next few weeks make some wishful thinking, wish the best for Moonbin and his mourning family.

Also wish good things for every other AROHA and yourself as well.

Drink enough, sleep enough, eat a lot of good food and take the time you need.

Grieve and the pain of loss does not have an expiration date.

For the next while, until you're feeling better, I ask you to take care of yourself.

I pray for all of you to have good dreams during this hardship and the time after, don't feel too down once the sadness returns because it will.

Hold Moonbin close in your hearts, tell the ones you love that you love them.

Once again, I am so terribly sorry for what has happened.

He did not deserve this, neither did his family, friends and fans.

No one deserves this.

But please do not make any assumptions over reasons of his drastic choice as the family of him asked people not to.

Please respect the family and friends, especially Moon SUA, in their grieving process.

It's hard for me to express myself over a topic like this, just know that I am here.

My direct messages are always open.

Since this Chapter is titled as a Trigger Warning itself, the comments are a safe space to vent and exchange freely over the topic.

Thank you for reading.

I hope you are going to be well again.

Rest in peace Moonbin, you were so incredibly loved and this love will not pass with you as it will stay forever in everyone who ever adored you.