🎈 tanjiro, rengoku, yoriichi 🎈

anonymous request on tumblr: How would yanderes Tanjiro, Rengoku and maybe Yoriichi if possible (Separate) react to the reader being cold and barely talking to them after they kidnapped her and when one day they suddenly they come home injured, reader has tears in her eyes and patches them up, telling them that they're stupid and should be more careful

Tanjiro:

"I hate you!" you screamed before the door fully closed.

Tanjiro would be out for a mission for a day or two, telling you he loved you while closing the door just like he always did.

it was the first time you answered.

your heart was still pounding from what you said just now, you didn't think about it.

you were even ready for him to turn around and punish you before leaving, but he didn't.

he never did.

he only punished you one time after you tried to escape and almost made it outside.

you could tell from his facial expression how angry and hurt he was, he chained you to your room for a week after that even though he told you it'd be two.

one and a half days passed until he came back at late afternoon, it was already dark outside and you were reading one of the many books he provided for you.

you didn't notice him or his arrival until he let himself fall down next to you on the ground in front of the fireplace.

"I'm back" he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

his hands laid on his knees as fists, his eyes were closed and his head laid in his neck.

you glances at him, wanted to shift back to keep a distance from him, but then you noticed the dried blood and dirt on his face.

your gaze lowered and you saw the bandage around his hand and waist.

he wasn't wearing anything on top out of his haori and the bandage.

you jumped on your feet, drawing Tanjiros attention.

"are you stupid?!" you exclaimed loudly before quickly walking off.

he sighed, wondering why you hated him this time before he held his side due to the harshly pain from breathing in too deep.

a few moments passed before you were back, a rustling playing along every step you took.

he opened his eyes and looked at you, noticing that the rustling spind came from the bandages and band aids you held in your arms and could barely carry by the mass of it.

"take off your haori" you said, your head lowered and he did as you told him.

you patched him up, talking to yourself quietly while doing so.

but he was sure to hear things such as "don't get hurt" - "don't make me get worried" and "please be more careful" while you mumbled to yourself.

he laid his hand on top of your hand, letting his hand run down gently and cup your cheek.

"thank you " he said with a smile, as if his wounds wouldn't hurt.

"but, why do you care all of a sudden?" he asked, not being able not to.

"because.." you started, trying to find a reason that wouldn't sound weird.

"because I'd starve and die if you don't return" you said, pushing his hand away before craving his touch again and begging he'd put his hand back again.