yan. nanami x reader

tumblr request:
hey ! I really liked the request about yandere rengoku i was wondering if you could do one with nanami from jujutsu kaisen

tumblr request:hey ! I really liked the request about yandere rengoku i was wondering if you could do one with nanami from jujutsu kaisen

"All that existed was Jace; all she felt, hoped, breathed, wanted, and saw was Jace. Nothing else mattered." - Cassandra Clare

you knew you fucked up when you noticed how late it was already and when you saw the lights on at home.
you gathered all your confidence before opening the front door and walking into the living room.
calming music was playing quietly in the background and nanami sat on the couch with a wine in hand.
"i-" you wanted to start but he cut you off.
"you know how late it is?" he said,his voice powerful but not threatening.
"y-yes" you said,your confidence vanishing with every moment that passed.
"you know why I'm mad?" he continued and again you answered with a broken 'yes'.
"then tell me why." he demanded, watching you through the reflection of his wine glass.
you stood there,playing with your fingers before putting your hands behind your back when you noticed that he was watching you,he hated when you played with your fingers.
"you're upset with me because I'm home that late.." you said,he loved those kind of answers and you knew that.
you hoped it'd make him go easy on you a bit more.
"come here" he spoke,his voice still not having the sound of anger in it but you knew not to rely onto that.
you approached him and set next to him,you didn't dare to face him.
you would lie if you said you weren't a bit scared of him.
it was silent,only the music was playing oh so quiet.
"i gave you so much privilege and you're doing this with it?" he said,his free hand on whose side you sat layed on top of your head and slowly down to your neck.
"go to bed, we'll talk about this tomorrow when i think you're capable of doing so." he spoke and his hand vanished from your form again.
you nodded and got up,heading to the bedroom but nanami reached for your wrist and stopped you by grabbing it.
"the only thing I'll tell you now is that you can be pretty sure to loose the partying-privilege." he said.
"now go" Kento commanded while letting go of your wrist and letting you go to your shared bedroom.
you knew,he was mad.
even more mad than you expected him to be.
he just loved you too much.