(yan.) tanjiro x reader

anonymous requested on tumblr: Okay so imagine this: Yandere Tanjiro and reader sleep with each other and the next morning when Tanjiro feels the space next to him it's empty. He starts panicking that reader escaped and when he's about to get up from the bed, he sees reader curled up in a blanket burrito on the floor and turns out she has a habit of rolling off from the bed like me lol

 He starts panicking that reader escaped and when he's about to get up from the bed, he sees reader curled up in a blanket burrito on the floor and turns out she has a habit of rolling off from the bed like me lol

"Mujer, you own my soul."-Simone Elkeles

he wanted to put an arm around you but the space next to him was empty.

he looked around the room frantically,where are you?

are you just in the bathroom right now? in the kitchen maybe?

his too fast beating heart dropped.

what if you escaped?

no no no,you couldn't right?

you would never leave him after such a great night,right?

the truth was that Tanjiro wasn't sure.

Tears build in his eyes but he blinked them away,he needed his sight to find you.

he was ready to jump out of the bed but when his head peeked over the edge of the bed he was surprised to see you there.

not only was he surprised but also relieved and happy to see you there.

tanjiro let out the breath he didn't knew he was holding.

he took a second to look at you, admiring how cute you looked.

you were laying on the ground curled up in your blanket, sleeping peacefully.

a soft smile formed on his lips and he thought that he really should start trusting you more.

quietly he layers down on his stomach,his arm reaching out for you and pinching your cheek.

you gave some unsatisfied sounds from you before you slowly opened your eyes, tanjiros warm smile welcoming you.

"are you sure you want to sleep on the ground? isn't that a bit of a hard 'bed'?" he asked.

you took a second to realize that you rolled off the bed in your sleep,again.

this happened to you way more often than you would wish for.

you sighed and closed your eyes again.

strong arms wrapped around you and layed you onto the bed.

"you scared me" tanjiro said while you were laying in his arms,still wrapped in your blanket burrito.

your head was laying on his chest,you could hear his heart beat and feel the vibration of his chest while speaking.

"why?" you asked.

"because i thought you ran away" - " i wouldn't"

your words made him smile and he gave you a kiss on top of your head.

"do you roll out of bed often?" a tone of amusement carrying in his voice.

"yep" you said, tanjiro really couldn't hold his laugh after that.

"hey, don't laugh!" you scolded "i could get hurt!"

but the red haired male wasn't stoppable.

he spent the rest of the day making fun of you,you really could just hit him sometimes.