yan. izuku x fem. reader

a/n: no quirks and the ua doesn't exist

"any obsession is dangerous" - christina ricci

𝒶 𝓁ℴ𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ

you walked home as you felt like someone's watching you again.

it has been like this since you switched schools in the middle of the year,you really didn't want to but you had no choice.

it happened a lot that you'd turn around, expecting to see someone who was maybe approaching you, but there was never anyone in sight.

it was odd to you though,why did you feel that way out of a sudden?

as if someone was always behind you?

the day was ending and the sun started to set.

a gust of wind passed you,made your skirt lift a bit and made you shiver at the sudden cold a little.

you met up with a few friends right after school,usually you would already be home by the time right now and because of that you haven't noticed the cold yet.

you pressed your bag against your body, wishing it would protect you at least a little from the cold.

you were scared of the following part,you had to pass the tunnel you would have to everyday at least twice.

you just knew it would be creepy walking through it but it was the fastest way home and you didn't want your mother to worry.

she was easy to get worried and she didn't want you to take the way through the tunnel,but you did anyways.

of course you didn't tell her about that.

taking another route would take up to 30 minutes and you really wanted to get home fast.

your steps left an echo as you were walking down the stairs and through the tunnel.

he wasn't long,you could see it's end as soon as you stepped on the ground.

you focused yourself completely on the end of the tunnel,it was everything you though of.

your steps got a bit faster and your hair bounced with every step you took.

you were so focused to reach the end of the tunnel that you didn't notice the heavy footsteps of another person.

you only noticed him when he pulled you back by your shoulder and pressed you against the wall.

you gasped in shock and the air was forced out of your lungs as the stranger pressed you against the wall so suddenly.

you didn't dare to breath for a second. you felt how your bag slid off your shoulder and it landed on the ground with a dull noise, it didn't bother the guy in front of you.

his face was covered by a mask and his cap was pulled deep into his face,you couldn't see one of his futures.

you only saw a few strands of his green hair peaking from underneath his head and a few freckles that you gussed were mostly placed on his cheeks.

you started to tear up,you didn't know what the boys intention was.

was he going to rob you? kill you?

his big rough hands found their way to your cheeks and he whiped a few of your tears away gently and then left his hand on your cheek.

you started to cry even harder.

your back was pressed so hard against the wall that you knew you couldn't escape his grip and still you shook your body,hoping that he'd let go.

but he didn't.

"you're so pretty" he said, you kept on crying and praying to the god's that he wouldn't kill you.

"isn't it too cold to wear a skirt,y/n?" he continued and you stopped for a moment.

why does he know your name?

"w-what?" you squeezed out, your eyes already red and a bit swollen from crying.

"i liked the outfit you wore the other day,you really should take a thicker jacket with you you know. i'll get worried that you'll become sick. ah~ but you're so pretty~" he sighed while looking up and down on you.

you shook your body again, trying to escape his grip,you even pressed your hands against his chest to push him away but it didn't work at all.

"let go!" you screamed but he ignored your words.

instead he took a strand of your hair and twisted it around in between his fingers.

"i really had to touch, i'm sorry. you know, I've been in love with you the very first moment i saw you. you were so pretty and you are still." you kept on crying and shaking while he was talking and you kept trying to push him away.

he shook his jacket off hia shoulders and took it off with one hand.

he freed his right arm from it and left the left on your throat,when he was done with one side he did the same with the other.

"if you tell anyone about this I'll kill you and the person you told" he said while he threw his jacket over your shoulders.

he moved his mouth near you ear.

"you better don't loose it" he whispered and gave you a small kiss on your ear befor he turned on his heels and walked away.

as soon as he did you grabbed your bag and ran away.

he said he fell in love with you,but this wasn't love to you.

it was just his obsession.

there wasn't a lot like love in what he did.

so he was the reason why you felt watched.