yan. hawks x endeavors daughter reader

anonymus on tumblr requested: hello! how about yandere!hawks x reader where the darling is endeavor's daughter? thankies!

+a/n: this is a corrected version of an already published version. as i was proof reading it a while back i just realized that there were a lot of grammar and logic mistakes so i overworked it :)

TW: mentioning of eating, endavor being a bitch dad like he is, yandere themes, kidnapping, female reader, reader gets in danger and almost dies twice (lol)

"An artist is nothing without his or her obsessions..." -Andres Serrano

your quirk wasn't as useful as you wished it to be like the one of your little brother.

Shoto had a great quirk, no questions asked, but it bothered you that this seemed to be the reason why he got all of your fathers attention.

you worked so hard all your life with the quirk you got which consisted mostly of your mothers one.

by the time you ended primary school you could build up to four ice figures with the maximum height of 1,50cm.

you could do some more depending on their size.

they were quiet robust, standing temperatures up to 40 degree (104 fahrenheit) before they'd start to melt and giving off a hot steam when attacked with direct fire.

your quirk wasn't enought to get you into UA though, your dream school, but it got you a side schooling to become a side kick (even if it was mostly because it was mentioned that your father was Endeavor).

you told him proudly about this, not even Natsuo or Fuyumi got this opportunity but you did.

"So, you didn't make it into UA?" he asked, seemingly building himself up in front of you even more than how tall he already was.

your shoulders sank down just like your head.

"no" you said.

he walked away, not saying a word but it was obvious that he was disappointed just like the way he was when you got your quirk.

he had the same reaction like he did back then and you cried a lot that night while you heard Fuyumi almost raging to Natsuo about it.

way back when all of you were still kids, when Shotos hair grew and his hair color became noticeable, it was sure that he would become what your father always wanted.

Natsuo told you about it, about why your father seemed to like Shoto more than any of you.

"he wants a kid with both his and mom's quirk, a half half kid" he had said.

"don't lie!" you yelled, tears welling up in your eyes.

"he'd never do that! He loves us all the same amount!" you just couldn't believe what your brother was saying without proof.