(yan.) tsukishima x reader

a/n; it's not that much of a yandere but idk, i think this is a way tsukki would be around someone he really loves

"I must get my soul back from you; I am killing my flesh without it."
- Sylvia Plath

𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈
you and Yachi have been friends since you could remember.

you too did spend a lot of time together and so you decided to also join her for becoming karasunos volleyball clubs next manager.

if people first got to know you and Yachi as a pack, it was immediately sure that she was the introverted one you you the extroverted one.

even though Yachi and you were the comlete opposite from each other, you managed to be very close friend and barely fought with the each other.

you were what Yachi needed and Yachi was what you needed.

you nearly had to drag Yachi to your first day of learning how to become the volleyball clubs manager and out of excitement you barley slept that night.

it wasn't rare that Yachi stood behind you to hide and everytime you would push her in front or next to you.

when she was scared she could be very clingy, you were happy when those manners got less and less as longer as the both of you spend yourtime with the volleyball club.

you liked everyone in the club and got along with them well, out of with Tsukishima.

everyone was ice and welcomed you well, but the tall first year didn't miss any chance to make you feel uncomfortable with his 'jokes' or point out your insecurities. sometimes you wished you could just give him a smack all over his face and it happened often that you and him argued back and forth until daichi and sugawara would pull you two apart.

and still, you did your best to not fight with him.

your job was to take care of them.

it was rare that you overslept and got late to class, but of course today was a day like that and of course Tsukishima had to be on the hallway.

you didn'teven realized he was there, until you fell over his leg.

you hit the ground with your knees and gave a hurted noise from you.

as you looked back you saw Tsukishima and how he tried hard not to laugh.

"sorry'' he said "seems like that was my mistake."

he started to chuckle a little and you quickly got up.

"you too..." you whispered and continued walking to your class.

you were pissed at him, very pissed.

your knees were red and still hurted a little when you got up from sitting after every lesson you had that day.

Yachi of course asked you what happened but you just waved it off saying that you were in such a hurry that you fell in the hallway.

you didn'tlie though, you just left out a detail.

you decided it was for the best if she didn'tknow that Tsukishima was the reason you fell, she couldn't do anything anyway.

as you two walked to the boys practice you ignored Tsukishima that stood with Yamaguchi in front of the gym and had a conversationwith him before he noticed you and stared at you.

his look flew down to you knees that were still pretty red and started to get a bit purple and blue.

Yachi and you talked with Kiyoko while the boys practiced, Kiyoko gave her best to tell both of you as much as she knew about volleyball and how to manage the volleyball club probably.

the practice flew away like nothing and you flinched when coach Ukai told everyone to clean the gym,you were suprised that practice was already over.

nearly everyone left already when you put the last things in the storage room.

even Yachi left, unwilling but she did.

you nearly forced her to.

you liked being the last one left in the gym and put the last things away before exiting and walking through the moonlight.

you put the last ball in the casket when you heard footsteps in the gym, but you didn't mind them.

you thought that someone maybe forgot something, that happened a lot but usually they'd pick it up the next day.

you didn't expect someone to turn you around by your shoulders and push you down to sit on a mat, therefore a small scream escaped you.

someone grabbed your leg and put something on your knee, the grip was strong but gentle and you recognized the blond hair shortly after.

"T-tsukishima?" you stuttered, suprised by the act of kindness that came from the usual evil tall blonde.

"pathetic.." he whispered.

"what?" you asked, not knowing what he meant.

"you're pathetic, your body is. getting hurt so bad by such a light fall.."

it was quite after what he said and he continued putting the cooling and healing cream on your bruised knees.

after he was done he immediately got up and left the sorage room.

he paused as he stood in the door frame, one hand on it.

"please don't get hurt. i can't stand seeing you hurt. take care of yourself (y/n)" he said before leaving the gym completely leaving you behind confused.