yan. phantom troupe x reader

Escaping fate

a/n:i will not included hisoka in this since he was only in the phantom troupe to get close to chrollo and fight him,also he left to do so and is therefore no part of the Troup anymore.to me at least.

five years may seem to be a long time,but to you it wasn't long enough

not long enough to feel save again after you managed to run away from them.

you still weren't sure why they captured you and forced you to stay with them, wanting you to love them.

they always said something about a string of fate that way connected with you and them,but you were certain that they were insane if they really thought that.

in five years you changed your location more often than you could count down on all your fingers and toes,you probably could count them down twice.

everytime you changed your name,your clothing style,your hair color, everything you could.

you changed jobs and homes countless of times,always in hope that they wouldn't find you.

you even lived on a ship for a while but you just decided that it wasn't for you.

you feared you couldn't escape if they really found you there, there'd be nothing but water everywhere.

you swore you've been so careful that it'd be impossible to find you but when you switched the light on after an exhausting day and saw them in your living room all your hard work was nothing more than dusk.

you were frozen when you saw them,your brain refused to work and your limbs felt like they weren't part of you anymore.

the sat on the couches you had,on the sofa and Chrollo was currently examine your bookshelf.

how else could it be?

"you got a pretty little life here, y/n" he said with a calm voice while picking out a book and opening it.

cold hands embraced you from behind,one hand came to a rest on your waist and the other raised your chin a little.

"you can't outrun fate. we told you there was something that connects us,we'd find you no matter where you go. the string on your pretty pinky finger isn't a liar,you know?" Pakunoda said as her hot breath touched your neck, raising your hairs up.

you could cut the atmosphere in the room with a knife,so tense it was.

"was it hard escaping us?have you thought about settling down?" Shalnark asked and you felt light headed remembering how hard your heart beat constantly the first year,how you'd awake by every small noise in fear it would be them.

"oh,seems like it was." Pakunoda answered.

"but don't worry babe, we're here now. there's no need to worry anymore" she said and you never wanted to scream so much the way you wanted it in that moment.

you shook your entire body and slapped Pakunoda's hands away.

you knew it was useless but you tried for a run towards the front door, 'everything but having to stay with them' you thought.

you weren't even able to take two steps when Uvogin already had you hin his grip.

he held you on your wrists which he positioned a bit above your head and put his legs before yours to stop you from moving any further.

tears streamed down your to the ground faced eyes.

"don't cry" Machi said as she stood in front of you and pressed a cloth on your face which you tried to shake off.

"hold still,this is the safest was to put you to sleep. you don't want Phinks to make you sleep, don't you?" she asked and you knew there was no way to escape them.