yan. rengoku x reader

request on tumblr:
hiiii:) i was wondering if I could request yandere rengoku reacting to you coming home from a party late at night. 💕 maybe in a drabble format if it's easier <3

"When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love

"When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love."-J.K. Rowling

you begged for him to be asleep when you stripped down your shoes in the hallway quietly,your hope didn't die down when you noticed that all lights were turned off and the house was drowned in silence.
"I was worried, where have you been so long? i couldn't sleep because I was so worried. do you really want that to be the last time for you to go out partying?" he bombed you with words and the alcohol in your system made it almost impossible to comprehend.
"what?" you asked back.
he stood up and walked painfully slow towards you.
"how much did you drink exactly, (y/n)?" he asked,it was the first sentence you really understood from all the ones he spoke since you entered the room.
two strong hands layed down on your shoulder and suddenly you felt under pressure,his grip was firm and his eyes on you demanded for an answer.
"not that much" you said finally and Rengoku tilted his head to the side as an answer and smiled,making his eyes almost disappear.
"you know how easily worried i get,right?" he said,you nodded in response.
of course you knew.
gently his hands on your shoulders moved you towards his chest and as soon as he felt your body against his,his hands placed themselves behind your back pressing you even closer to him.
your ear layed against his chest,you could hear his heart beat as clear as day.
a comforting sound that you loved so much,it made you fall asleep endless of times even though if you weren't sleepy at all.
a gentle kiss on your forehead got you back to reality.
"go to sleep now,okay? I'll make you something nice to eat tomorrow if you don't feel well. but never be out that late ever again,okay?" he said and you nodded again.
his hands vanished from your back and so did the warmth that they gave to your body.
"i love you" he said while you were walking up the stairs.
"i love you too" you answered,stopping in your tracks shortly and flashed him a smile.