yan. present mic x reader

this was requested by anonymous on tumblr: How would Yandere Present Mic react to their darling leaving him for Mrs. Joke?

"Take my soul, my heart, and body

"Take my soul, my heart, and body. Yes, I give it all to you. And if you still won't accept it, you're gonna regret it!" - LITTLEJAYNEYCAKES

"you're...you're leaving me?" he asked.

you never heard him sad, this right now was the first time you ever did.

it hurted, of course it did.

just because you fell in love with someone else doesn't mean you hate him, you couldn't even.

how could you ever hate such a bubbly and happy personality?

it was just that you didn't feel the things for him you used to feel.

"I'm sorry" you said, there wasn't something else to say.

"then don't leave me" he answered, his voice monotonous.

"I can't" - "then you're not sorry"

in a way he was right, you thought.

if you were sorry for something you wouldn't do it to not feel the guilt laying heavily in yourself.

you felt caught, angry even maybe.

he tried to keep you from leaving him, from doing what your heart told you, in some sort of way right?

"then let me change my words" short silence fell over the room before you continued speaking.

"I am sorry for making you feel bad with my not reversible decicion."

the tension in the room build up and up, like smoke that made it hard for you to breath.

your chest fell and raised heavily.

"and you're leaving me for..?" right, he didn't ask that question jet.

you hated how he formed his words though, but again: he was right.

you were leaving him for someone else because you're not a cheater.

"Emi" you simply said.

"Emi?!" Hizashi jumped off the chair je was sitting on just recently, his back bended forward and his gaze to the ground.

when you saw him sitting like this when you told him you were gonna leave him you wished he'd look at you, so that you could read his facial expression and what you could say to not hurt him too much.

but now you wished he would still face the ground.

his eyes were reddish from holding back tears, his face filled with anger and eyebrows furred.

"I thought you were gonna leave me for,i don't know, a absolutely ripped pro hero or a quirkless man because you fear to loose your partner because of his work! but Emi?! A woman?!"

throughout his speech he was yelling, stepping closer and closer in your direction after every sentence.

"everyone, really (y/n), but not Emi! go marry a quirkless bastard but not another pro hero! same should go to same or something!"

his last words angered you, probably more than they should.

never was it a problem that you were quirkless, not once did he really mention it or cared about it.

" 'same should go to same'? have you lost your mind?!" you finally yelled back.

" if you think like that you should've never dated me!"

his back faced you since he walked into your direction and yelled at you but now he turned back around.

he was further away now, walking with every word spoken.

"that's not what i meant-" he started, his expression changed to annoyance and...regret.

"no,stop. really. i get what you mean" you interrupted, your hand walking through your hair almost aggressiv.

" just another reason to leave. i am leaving now"

your suitcase was packed and standing in the bedroom you and Hizashi once shared.

you just had to pass him and grab it, you could follow your heart fully then.

you could leave, leave him and this relationship.

start a new one with someone else.

you just had to get past him and leave, that was all it'd take.

but you wouldn't.

you wouldn't get past him, wouldn't get your hand on the packed suitcase and for sure wouldn't leave.

"you can't leave me" he said one last time.

you wanted to answer with 'yes, I can' but your mind was forced to shut down due to a sudden hit on the back of your head that made you fell unconscious.

when you opened your eyes, the sun was still or again hanging the sky.

you were laying on a bed, but it was not the one you were familiar with.

this wasn't the twin sized bed you were used to and it wasn't your former bedroom.

you recalled the event's that happened before you became unconscious.

right, you broke up with Hizashi but he got angry.

very angry and a maniac apparently.

you stood up from the bed you were laying in and walked to the window in the room and looked outside.

trees, nothing than trees as far as you could see.

"(y/n) you're awake right?" a key twisted and turned in the door lock and soon afterwards the door opened, you were still standing on the window bit your gaze was locked at the door.

Hizashi entered with a plate of food.

"do you like the view?" he asked.

"in forests are a lot of bugs and insects.." you said.

"that's why you avoid woods..you hate bugs.."

"I know" he sounded almost proud of himself.

"this isn't an unknown fact about me" he took a seat on the bed.

"that's why, even if I get suspected of kidnapping you, no one would search for you here" a proud and triumphant smile formed on his features.

he was right, he was so goddamn right.

why does he have to be so intelligent?

you hate him.