yan. bakugou x reader

a/n: this os was inspired by a tiktok lol (tw: slight gore)

"When passion meets inspiration, an obsession is born."

r⃠e⃠d⃠
you were drawing as your boyfriend bakugou was over and watching a movie.

you and him have been together for almost 6 months now but your love for him hasn't changed a bit.

even though bakugou was pretty clingy and jaelous sometimes.

he was also very overprotective but you didn't mind it too much since you thought that this behavior would go away as soon as you guys were in a relationship for longer.

it was of course sometimes annoying that he didn't want you to go out with your friends or at least come with you,that he wouldn't take you to his friends even though you knew some of them from earlier.

it made a bit angry sometimes,at first you thought that he maybe didn't want to loose you at all costs but now,since you've been together for a while,you thought that he maybe doesn't trust you.

it really made your blood boil sometimes.

both of you were sometimes over headed but you would take a step back first.

you usually made bakugou calm down and sometimes even prevent him from starting a fight or beating someone else up.

when you two started dating it was hard for him to express his love and sometimes he'd just come over to your place,bashed a hand picked flowers against your chest and leave again.

you would just smile at his action,when he walked away he looked like a penguin and he would always turn around and swiss his hand to tell you to go inside.

it was his was of saying 'i love you'.

but he grew softer with time.

now he would give you hand picked and bought flowers everytime he came over,which was usually four times a week.

he would wrap his arms around you and bury his face in your stomach,your neck or chest.

once you guys were laying in your bed when he layed his head on your chest and after a while he said that he loved laying like this since he could hear your heart beat.

you pouted your cheeks afterwards and your heart skipped a beat just to beat ten times harder than usual.

bakugou laughed at your reaction. "oh no" you whispered.

"what's wrong baby" bakugou lifted his head,looking at your sad face.

"my red ink is empty" you sad and sighed.

you were drawing bakugou and it really made you sad that your red pen just decided to die since you were on your favorite part: his eyes.

the eyes that could look through your soul as if you were made out of glass.

"I'll get you some" he suddenly said,gave you a kiss on the cheek and got up.

"baku you really don't have to" you said "I'll just get some tomorrow, it's late already".

but he just smiled at you "it's fine" he said before closing the door.

you sighed again,still looking at the closed door your boyfriend just walked out of.

you were on your phone,watched a few episodes of your favorite tv show and fell asleep before he came back.

the door opened quietly and closed the same but the light coming from the hall woke you up.

"baku" you said sleepy, something smelled weird.

you sniffed a bit in the air,still not being able to figure out the smell.

"baku what kind of smell is-" you stopped when it hit you and you saw the see through bottle he was holding.

it was blood,the weird smell was blood and bakugou was covered in it.

he threw the blood full bottle on your bed, right where your legs were and you felt it's weight.

your eyes started to water and you held your mouth closed with your hands.

shocked you looked at your boyfriend.

"here's your red ink" he said innocently smiling.

you didn't dare to ask him whose.