yan. eren yeager x reader pt 2

anonymous requested on tumblr: Can we have a part 2 for yandere eren? <3

(second part for 'Tag, you're it' which is the first eren x reader one shot in this book)

"I like the idea of craziness with discipline." -Karl Lagerfeld

you wish you could remember how you got away from Eren in that parking lot,but you couldn't.

when you arrived at the police station your shaking almost made the hot chocolate they gave you fall out of your hand.

tears still streamed down your face and left a wet trail that made your cheeks go cold,the blanket around your shoulders didn't make anything stop.

the police said you were under shock,of course you were.

you didn't even knew if you should be glad that you don't remember what else Eren said,where else he touched you.

asking you out about the incident was useless,you were barely able to form a sentence without your voice drowning down in your own tears.

the police bought you back to your home that night.

you had several nightmares that night,but knowing that you weren't crazy for feeling watched so often was a relief.

the nightmares all ended different,they started different but they always contained the same middle part.

in one dream you were running already,your feet seemed to weight as much as the sun while you dragged them down as hard and as fast as you could trough all the cars and empty spaces they left between them.

the parking lot was absolutely full and you couldn't seem to find your car,it was almost like it vanished.

you couldn't safe yourself into your car,you swore you would've even run over Eren if he tried to block your way with his body.

the heavy, also running, footsteps behind you were faster than yours and within moments you layed on the ground.

there was a lot of weight on your back and you were unable to stand up or move in general.

you started crying and got turned on your back,it was Eren who now sat on top of you and kept you in place.

without wasting any time he stabbed you,he stabbed you everywhere.

in another dream you were walking down the parking lot with another person,talking and laughing.

after waking up you realized that the person you were walking with was the parking lots security guard.