(yan.) izuku x reader

anonymous requested on tumblr: Okay so I got this idea from Percy Jackson one of my favorite series of all time:) How would yandere Deku react to the reader having a pen that can turn into a sword anytime she uncaps it. Oh, and it also appears magically in her pocket after 5 minutes

 Oh, and it also appears magically in her pocket after 5 minutes

I will be with her again, or I will die. There aren't any other options" -Julie Kagawas 'The Iron Knight'

"are you okay?" you asked.

deku was usually fast to write what was standing on the board,but not this time.

"do you need a pencil?" you continued, noticing that he hadn't on in hand.

his face heat up after you said that, his cheeks,ears and forehead burning in a bright red.

you chuckled a bit.

"here,take this one" you said while handing him your pen, you always had it in your pocket.

it was something like a secret weapon you liked to tell yourself.

"thank you" he whispered, the pure red leaving his face.

"no problem,baby" you whispered back,watching in amusement as his face heat up once again.

"you guys,get a room or something" kirishima leaned forward and whispered before a small paper ball hit your back thrown by denki.

it wasn't a secret anymore that izuku and you were dating, it was the opposite even.

your classmates even made fun of you two from time to time, but in a joking manner.

they'd especially pick on your boyfriend because his face would heat up when you called him pet names in public.

but you knew that he wasn't embarrassed to be in a relationship with you, he just genuinely wasn't used to it.

even though of his shy nature,he was very protective and taking care of you all the time.

he'd take your hand when you walked on his side when your hand striked his for the blink of an eye, when something scared him he'd shove you behind him.

he'd tell you which of the people you two met he thought were good and which were not.

sometimes you thought that his behavior was a little too much though, but nothing unbearable.

the lessons was over soon and you stretched in your seat.

"I'm hungry you said" while standing up to go outside to catch fresh air.

Izuku did so too and the both of you walked outside.

the pen you borrowed him already forgotten,in your mind at least.

he still had the pen in hand when you two walked outside, his hands buried in his pockets to hide it.

he planned on keeping it, he had a whole collection of things that once belonged to you in his desk at the dorms.