yuki x yandere (yuno) fem. reader

SamanthaTorres690 requested here on wattpad: Can you make a Future Diary Yuki X Fem Yandere Yuno Reader oneshot where reader is Yuno in a way but in this oneshot reader takes her place and in love with Yuki and wants him to be hers but Akise keeps taking him away so she gets enraged and her eyes turn red and she puts on a bloody rabbit mask and she fights and then she decapitates him like in the anime and keeps his head as a trophy and a mask to wear, later she confesses to Yuki and wants to be his girlfriend or else, so Yuki agrees and they both get married and have kids and live life together.

tw: gore, yandere Yuno like reader, spoilers for the anime (obviously), overall yandere themes, pregnancy, marriage

"A half moon. A bright half and a dark half. Just like me." - Yuno Gasai

life has been anything but fair to you for a way too long time.

living in an orphanage for some while only to be adopted into an even worse life.

it wasn't always bad with your adoptive parents though.

money, or rather the lack of it, made them monsters.

it made your father neglect you and your mother abuse you, lock you in a cage to make you the perfect person, to make you better than anyone could ever be.

even after you had managed to free yourself from them and finally turn the tables, lock them in the cage yo were used to be stuck in, the gloominess and sorrow stayed.

even after their deaths this feeling stayed, swallowing you.

it didn't matter that you were pretty, that you were popular and you grades good.

in the end you had nothing and no one.

you didn't think much of it when you were sent to detention one day to write down your dreams, you didn't think that you'd meet him.

he said he'd marry you and go stargazing with you one day.

he was so handsome, so nice and he liked you, how on earth could you ever let him go?

after you had gotten your dairy you had promised yourself to make him survive, to keep him safe and live in an happy-ever-after with him no matter what.

and now?

now this absolut son of a bitch Akise tried to make all your dreams crumble and turn to dust.

you had come so far with Yuki, you and him have done so much together, you had killed so many people for his survival, and this Akise guy wanted to take him away from you.

he had gotten on your nerves for a while now, he just stayed in your soon-to-be husbands primoximity so much and kept taking his attention away from you.

you were going to marry Yukiteru, yo were gonna be his wife so how dare this nobody to just take him away from you so carelessly?

but even though you were thinking about killing this white haired bastard for awhile now, you had to hold yourself back.

not for his sake, but for Yuki's.

you didn't want him to be mad at you as you knew that he held him somewhat dear, which was absolutely unaccapteable.

he only needed you after all, you could give him all he would ever need and want.

Akise certainly couldn't do that, only you could.

but if he kept Yuki away from you longer, he might become unhappy but find himself unable to fight that bastard back.

so you had to keep you boyfriend save, you loved him so that was your duty and you made him that promise anyway.