yan. kirishima x reader

tw: throwing up, alcohol, house party, yandere themes, posessive behaviour, mentioning of gagging, mentioning of murder/violence, mentioning of kidnapping, overall yandere themes

Tell me if i missed anything :)

"The 'world', after all, was still a place of bottomless horror

"The 'world', after all, was still a place of bottomless horror. It was by no means a place of childlike simplicity where everything could be settled by a single then-and-there decision" - the character 'Yozo' in Osamu Dazai's 'No longer human'

it was supposed to go quick and efficient.

you guys weren't supposed to spend any second longer at that place then absolutely necessary.

not that you, for your part, wanted to.

you didn't like the loud techno music blasting out of several boxes throughout the entire first floor, drowning the entire house in the bass and rhythm.

you didn't like the teenagers who were making out all around the place, who were dancing so extremely close to each other and you sometimes even got pushed out of the way by a pair of them who excused themselves upstairs giggling and clearly intoxicated.

you didn't like the thick air, the heat.

but you didn't have much of a choice.

initially you had planned to glue yourself to your partner, you had expected him to do so by himself since he always did whenever the two of you were together on a mission or on patrol.

so you were kind of left in a state of shock and confusion when you turned around to see Kirishima gone.

you spun around yourself trying to make his red hair out in the crowd, but to no avail.

'maybe it's better like this anyway' you thought, this way you guys might be able to gather more information quickly from different sources.

only once in a while you got to get a glimpse of your partner, he was usually being almost circled by some guys that he seemed to be familiar with.

at least his open and rather relaxed body language told you that, so did the smile on his face.

the drink someone pushed in your hand at the start of the evening was still full, it wasn't like you were having conversations with anyone where it would be noticed that you didn't take a single sip from your drink.

but you realized that this was the exact opposite to Kirishima ; he knew these guys he was talking to and was constantly in their field of sight.

he seemed to take this job a bit too serious as, three hours into the job, he was almost blackout drunk.

one of his 'friends' came to you while you were having an exchange with a drunk girl about the person you were here to get information of in the first place.