(yan.) izuku x reader

anonymous on tumblr requested: How would yandere Deku react to the reader telling them pick up lines? And lol, I have a good one: I must be a snowflake because I've fallen for you

"The truth was...he was in love with her. Totally over-the-line, no-going-back, not-even-dead-would-he-part kind of shit."-J.R. Ward

"Hey Izuku!!" you yelled while running up to him.

you took a stand right in front of him and he smiled down at you,he always did.

he admired you more than you thought and in situations like this he'd do nothing more likely than kissing your forehead, hug you and whisper sweet nothings onto your hair.

but he couldn't,he was too shy to tell and too afraid to loose the friendship after a rejection.

"I must be a snowflake because I've fallen for you" you proudly said.

He almost choked on nothing when you told him this.

"w-what" he managed to ask in between coughs.

you were hitting his back.

"mina taught me that,she teached me pick-up lines today" you said.

Izuku was done caughing by now.

"why-why would she teach you that?" he asked,a last caugh leaving his throat.

he was kind of disappointed that it wasn't a confession,that you didn't tell him you liked him and would be happy to have a relationship with him.

but how could he even dream of something like that?

it almost hurted him to love someone that shines when there's a standard.

but he did anyway,how couldn't he?

you were so fragile,so beautiful..so perfect.

you had to be safe so he when you walked to the dorms with someone else, he'd walk with a distance behind you secretly.

he always walked with you when he could,he was always near you when he could.

he enjoyed your company,he enjoyed that you seemed to be happy when he was around and,for now,that was enough for him.

your lips moving ripped him back into reality.

"why should she not? i think it's fun. how do you like this one:" you touched dekus arm before pulling away abruptly as if you got burnt "out, you're way too hot!" you exclaimed smiling.

for a moment he really thought you got hurt,that he hurt you.

it was the number one reason why he never confessed his feelings,he couldn't live with the pain of hurting you.

he wanted to put his shyness away and at least have all the control over his quirk he could have before confessing.

this way you'd be safe around him,at least that's what he hoped.

"mmh, smooth" he said while sheepishly smiling and nodding his head.

"right?!" you said excited.

"and i know so many more!" you proudly exclaimed while clinging onto dekus arm and walking the hallways down with him.

his face became red at your touch and he almost tripped from how dizzy he felt after the abre skin of your hand touched his.

"izu,are you okay?" you asked while he gained his balance back and stood straight again.

"y-yes" he said, more heat rising into his face but this time from embarrassment.

"tell me another pick up line" he asked,hoping you would forget he tripped with that.

"okay,how about this one..."

he barely even listened to what you said,he just admired you while you two walked and walked,if it's with you he'd walk around the earth hundreds of times without stopping.