yan. dabi x former pro hero reader

tw: gn. former pro hero reader with gn. significant other, mention of forced entry, threatening, dabi using his quirk, betrayl (lol), kidnappig, overall yandere themes

 significant other, mention of forced entry, threatening, dabi using his quirk, betrayl (lol), kidnappig, overall yandere themes

"Heroes are forgettable. They try to save the world, but villains are the ones who change it." — Dabi

you had encountered the villain Dabi a few times during your time as a pro hero.

even now the LOV was still rather prominent in the daily work of your colleagues.

you had met your significant other on one of those missions against the LOV and more specifically the villain Dabi.

on that day a lot of heroes with different quirks and from different parts of the country came together to hopefully at least give the league of villains a fatal blow, to weaken them and hopefully destroy them.

you coincidentally met your current lover while chasing down Dabi, they helped you face the villain but he got away.

you remember how mad you were at yourself, how angry you made yourself because you had failed to capture a member of the LOV.

the hero you had met just minutes prior, whose name you didn't even know, reassured you that it was fine and that next time you'd get him.

they build you up again, guided you back to the group where they admitted it was their fault.

after the fights died down of that attack, you talked with the fellow pro hero.

both of you discovered that you actually worked not far from each other and stayed in contact.

the friendship the two of you developed turned into a mutual liking and you soon found yourself on a date with them.

you grew closer and closer until the two of you engaged in a romantic relationship and made it public.

the media was clebratingt those news like crazy and the public was holding their breath when one of you got even slightly injured during a mission.

after a little under two years you moved in with them, into their hometown.

another two years later the both of you decided that now you wanted to start a family.

you stepped back as a pro hero, gave up your passion to stay at home and they continued with their dangerous work.

but you weren't too worried about them, they were an adult and a pro hero after all.

besides some, rather minor, injures they always returned home to you unscattered.

the nights after long missions you would lay in bed together, cuddled up and talking about how you imagined your future family to be.

from time to time you'd visit elementary schools and talk about your time as a pro her to educate the young ones, that was also the only hero-related thing you did after officially stepping back.