seventy seven

Third Person Pov•••

Over the next few months, Sunghoon started to recover quickly.

He got to be discharged from the hospital after two weeks since he recovered from his surgery pretty fast. His arm was going to be in a cast for a while since his arm was broken in two places.

The cuts on his face healed, along with the bruises.

Sunghoon was malnourished, dehydrated, and was very sleep deprived when he got to the hospital.

By the time he was discharged, he was as healthy as every, and even regained back his very faint color.

After Sunghoon was discharged, he and Sunoo spent alot of time together.

They were either always at Sunoo's house, or always at Sunghoon's house. They slept together a lot, since it helped them sleep better.

Sunghoon did attend a bit of therapy to try to help cope with what happened. He said he didn't need it, but he went anyways since his mom insisted.

The therapy didn't last long, as Sunghoon did say he didn't need it. All he needed was just to be with Sunoo and he'd be okay.

Sunghoon and Sunoo were truly always together after Sunghoon got discharged, but when they weren't together, Sunoo and the others were busy planning.

They all told Sunghoon they decided to drop out of the music contest since they wouldn't perform without him, and they couldn't really perform with him either.

Little did Sunghoon know they had something planned.

Soon Sunghoon did go back to school after he finished his therapy, and Sunoo had to fight off all of the girls and other people that would try to bombard Sunghoon with questions about what happened.

It was a lot, but Sunghoon was very thankful Sunoo would do that for him.

——

It was finally the day of the music contest.

The seven boys all planned to just go and watch the contest together and enjoy all of the singers and dancers.

The mysic contest was going to be held on the field. They had set up a stage for all of the performers.

Since the teachers were still very sympathetic, and Sunghoon was still injured, the seven boys got to stand front row.

Well...it was also because someone had requested them to sit in the front..

They all agreed to meet up together before going to stand in their spots.

They decided to meet infront of the field, and they would all go in together.

"Hey guys!" Jungwon exclaims as he walks up to the group.

"Hey! Where's Niki and Jake?" Heeseung asks.

"Right here!" Jake says, running up to the group with Niki. "Sorry, he made us stop and use the bathroom first."

"Just so I wouldn't have to go during.." Niki says, rolling his eyes.

"It's fine." Heeseung says.

"Where's Sunoo and Jay?" Sunghoon asks looking around.

"Jay said he has to do something really quick and Sunoo said he was going to be a bit late. They want us to go without them." Jungwon says.