ten

BEFORE WE START I JUST WANNA PUT A WARNING FOR THE BEGINNING‼️‼️‼️ ITS NOT THAT BAD BUT I JUST WANNA WARN YALL😭 IM NOT GOING INTO FULL DETAIL SO ITS NOT GINNA BE THAT BAD‼️‼️‼️‼️

Sunoo's Pov•••

Sunghoon finally left the house. I didnt really want him to leave but i HAVE to get rid of this....

I run upstairs to my room and quickly lock the door. Sunghoon had left behind his scent, making it feel like he was still in the room.

I get in my bed and lay there for a while. I close my eyes, and all i can think about is him the whole time.

I think of him. His face, his vanilla scent, and the way he pressed his body against me. I think of the way he looked down at me when he pressed me up against the counter to grab the pot, the smirk on his face like he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

I finish, and a wave of embarrassment hits me like a brick.

DID I REALLY JUST DO THAT THINKING OF HIM THE WHOLE TIME?!!?!?!

Oh my god. I open my eyes and look down. I got it ALL over my hoodie.

"Shit." I whisper.

I get up and take off my hoodie. I look around for something clean, and see another hoodie on the floor. I pick it up and put it on.

Oh my god this is so embarrassing.

I flip down on my bed and fall asleep.

——

I wake up on time and start getting ready.

I do my skin care, do my hair, and check the weather.

Shit its going to be pretty cold today again.

I exit my bathroom and search around for something warm I can layer. I don't have any hoodies clean, except for Sunghoons jacket.

I put on my uniform and throw on the jacket. It still has the vanilla scent it had when he first gave it to me.

I grab all of my school stuff and my bag, and exit house. I lock the door behind me and make my way towards the school.

As i'm walking, I see a black car pull up beside me and roll its passenger side window down. I look over to see who it is, and see Sunghoon with a big smile on his face.

"Morning Ddeuno! Hop in, I'll take you." He says to me, leaning over and opening the passenger side door for me.

I reluctantly get in the car, and shut the door.

"Thank you." I thank you, giving him a small smile.

"No problem." He says, chuckling.

My face instantly heats up as all of the memories from last night come back.

"It's nice to see you wearing my jacket again. You look so cute in it." he says, smirking at me.

"Shut up!" I say, lightly slapping his arm. I would've slapped him harder if he wasn't driving.

He laughs at me again, and I just roll my eyes.

We make it to the school and I get out of the car.

I see Jungwon and Niki. Oh my god I have to tell them about what he did yesterday!!!

"Thank you for the ride Sunghoon, see you in class!" I say to him, then run off towards Jungwon and Niki.

They see me running towards them and they smile while waving at me.

"Sunoo!" Jungwon exclaims, pulling me in to a hug as soon as i reach them.

"Oh my god guys. I have to tell you what happened yesterday." I tell them, and they look intrigued.

"Is it about Sunghoon?" Niki asks.

"Yes actually. How did you know?" I ask confused.

"Jay hyung texted me yesterday saying that Sungjoon told them that he was at your house." He replied, wiggling his eye brows.
"But he didn't tell me what happened. That's all he told me." He says, rolling his eyes.

"He told you guys he was there?" I ask even more confused.

Why did he tell them he was at my house? Maybe they asked where he was or something.

"Okay, we'll i'll just tell you guys later. I have to go to class now." I say waving at them as i start to walk away.

"Bye!" They both exclaim.

"See you later!" I exclaim back.

I get to class right on time, and I see Sunghoon already at our shared desk. It looked like he was waiting for someone.

"Hey!" I say as I sit down next to him.

"Hi." He says smiling at me.

I've never noticed this until now, but......

HE HAS DIMPLES??!!??!

Oh my god. My cheeks flush a bright pink as I stare at his face. His smile disappears, now turning into a confused frown.

"What?" He asks very confused. "Is there something on my face?"

"Dimples." I blurt out.

Shit. I slap my hand over my mouth and my face now my whole face is a bright pink.

He starts laughing at me now.

"My dimples?" He says. flashing me a toothy smile to show off his dimples again.

Omg they are so cute.

"I never noticed you had dimples." I say, admiring them with a bright smile on my face from how cute they are.

"And I never noticed you have a whisker smile." He says chuckling.

I give him a confused look. Whisker smile?

"Like a fox! When you smile your cheeks have little dents in then that look like whiskers. It's so cute." He says smiling.

He suddenly reaches and pinched my cheeks.

My face heats up instantly. HES PINCHING MY CHEEKS.

"Aww! You're so cute Ddeuno!" He says smiling even wider.

He lets go and i cover my face in embarrassment, while he just laughs at me more.

We were so busy talking that we didn't even notice the teacher was in the room.

"Hey! Stop flirting and pay attention!" The teacher scolds us.

Oh my god.

I cover my face AGAIN in embarrassment, and Sunghoon scratched the back of his neck, also embarrassed.

Did she really have to call us out like that?

_____________________________________

OKAY a kinda 😨 and a kinda cute fluffy chapter in one⁉️

Hope you guys liked this one

also i'm gonna give a spoiler for the next chapter cause why not🤷🏽‍♀️

It's gonna be a long chapter and it's gonna be a fluffy one! It's gonna be the day sunghoon takes sunoo to the ice skating rink, and i think i'm just gonna put it all in one chapter cause i feel like it so it'll be SUPER long🤭